Brilliance is coming

Busted my 2, pretty happy to get a gold.
Not sure what I'll do with the Rozee, likely look to trade the Jiath for an Essendon card.

296884159_2193038137541211_2916523648292336241_n.jpg

Last edited:
It wasn't two Hirdy's but my feeling was pretty close.. #5

From a guy that wears 5..
CE380C20-2601-46A6-9505-7125D8855691.jpeg

To a card actually numbered 5.. of.. 35..
0628B2B1-E807-4A08-AC82-D619FF38ACD7.jpeg

Blues are my team and I never actually imagined hitting my own team so I’m still in shock 😳
It's always a blow away experience when that special moment hits...congrats mate, fantastic card !!

Just open them man. Annoys me like nothing else when people post on a hobby site saying they're not opening the boxes. Cards are meant to be in peoples collections.

Opened my first boxes tonight , lovely high end cards. Received Brad Johnson, Chad Cornes and Hugh McCluggage plus a really nice Chris Judd Gold card . Getting some more soon but will wait a bit until I open them.

Opened my first boxes tonight , lovely high end cards. Received Brad Johnson, Chad Cornes and Hugh McCluggage plus a really nice Chris Judd Gold card . Getting some more soon but will wait a bit until I open them.
Saved by the Gold card! You need one to Save your bacon.

Will say as others have pointed out the Golds probably surpass the Signature cards for sheer loveliness or brilliance so will be sought after. However the Signature cards do represent the pinnacle of our great game so nothing to sneeze at and are still very desirable. My reaction to Select after opening some Brilliance. I hope I wasn’t out of line with the crack about the customer service , and this.
View: https://youtu.be/_9xEm1n9dIE

Last edited:
Will say as others have pointed out the Golds probably surpass the Signature cards for sheer loveliness or brilliance so will be sought after. However the Signature cards do represent the pinnacle of our great game so nothing to sneeze at and are still very desirable. My reaction to Select after opening some Brilliance. I hope I wasn’t out of line with the crack about the customer service , and this.
View: https://youtu.be/_9xEm1n9dIE
As we have seen with teamcoach GOLD Cards look Fucking Awesome!

Y
So we are seeing most commons going for under 300 , what is the thought is that unders or about right?
Yes unfortunately the introduction of both 2 x additional base cards per team and the gold cards was always going to impact prices in comparison to the inaugural Brilliance release

Really regretting opening now :(

Now just have to hold and sell when people get desperate in a few years time to find the missing pieces

Back
Top Bottom