Brilliance is coming

Very happy with these two :).
There have been some awesome cards pulled here.
Not many duds at all (GC,GWS & Freo). Future breakers should be a bit worried :lol:
20220803_153602.jpg
20220803_153549.jpg

The hobby has certainly changed more people flipping boxes, than people busting I just don’t get it I’m a bit old school, I couldn’t care if boxes were selling for $1000 I’m still busting that shit, something I do with my son and I can’t put a price on that, we move more and more towards the NBA Style with every release

Where do we think the prices will settle for the Golds and the Sigs?

Where do we think the prices will settle for the Golds and the Sigs?

Some golds will demand big dollars, Pendles, Hodge, Dusty, Hird and Judd just to name a few. Some will settle quickly once the few die hard collectors grab theirs, the usual Freo, Suns and Giants. Big names between $1500-$2200, lesser names $300-$500. The sigs anywhere between $1000 for Scott and Ling and $2500 plus for Dimma and Cotch. That's where I'm putting these, just my opinion.

Some golds will demand big dollars, Pendles, Hodge, Dusty, Hird and Judd just to name a few. Some will settle quickly once the few die hard collectors grab theirs, the usual Freo, Suns and Giants. Big names between $1500-$2200, lesser names $300-$500. The sigs anywhere between $1000 for Scott and Ling and $2500 plus for Dimma and Cotch. That's where I'm putting these, just my opinion.

Well thankfully Ive just traded for the Dimma/Cotch so thats one down :)

Agree with your analysis, the Sigs and Golds will be very hard to come by in a few months time.

Mixed emotions that I’ve still got my delivery to come. Getting severe fomo but happy I still have something to look forward to.

Also, congrats to everyone on the amazing hits!! Loving the reveals. Few suprise double hitters!! Condolences to the unlucky few.

Back
Top Bottom