Brett Morris elite league sensation

shit jersey numbers go large for any side, but i'd hate to be a dragons fan chasing them ahahah!

Thanks Tina
will you be collecting this set?
Hi,

Brought a case of NRL Elite. Finished busting it all open. Didn't get a #5/130 League Sensations Brett Morris. I did get #34/130 of him. I'm just after the common set, Parallel set, Australian Representatives, Triple Treats And Fast & Furious Silver. I didn't get a good signature that I wanted, so will be selling the rest. Are you collecting these cards?

s*** jersey numbers go large for any side, but i'd hate to be a dragons fan chasing them ahahah!

That's the price you pay for collecting the best. :thumbsup:

Hey Dave, why #5 I'm pretty that's not even his 2013 jersey number, would be cheaper than #2 I guess.

youll strugglle to get either without paying big overs imo. i still talk to sluggy through ebay and hes a saints fan if i remember correctly and collects anything with a 5 in it.

he tried pleading his case over facebook. dont think it worked out to well so hes still banned.

think he got baited in doing his block and saying some things he probably shouldnt of said. and then someone came into bat for him and they got banned too.

Back
Top Bottom