Brett Lee Mail Day

pineneedlebeetle

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Russell
Hi OCT Crew,

was lucky enough for this to arrive today. :D
Finally got a very low number together with a nice sig and am stoked. :thumbsup:

Still chasing McGrath sigs, PM me if you have any spares :worthy:

Take Care and good hunting.

Regards Russell:kick:

Brett Lee Sig Front 001.jpg

Brett Lee Sig Back 001.jpg

NICE one mate, whered you pick him up from??? Thats one of the cards im still chasing, missed out a few times on ebay. havent seen one for a while.

It was JUST on eBay!

Nice pick-up mate :)

$110 dang!! nice... been to wrapped up in prestige to worry about this, its the last card i need for the master set. I held a spare hussey for 2 years as a trade for one but could get a trade done!! Sold the hussey here a few months ago.

Well done mate, looks great :thumbsup:
The lowest number the public can get :D

Spot on Richo, just couldn't let this one go by due to the low number.
May not have got it if a couple of McGrath sigs had been a reasonable price, alas I will not pay double what they are worth :woot:

cheers Russell :thumbsup:

Thanks for that Ron.
Hopefully I won't have to wait much longer.
The upside was I had the money for this little gem instead. Woo Hoo.:D
Was great after being sick all of last week to have a little pick me up;)

Happy Hunting

Regards Russell

Fantastic pickup Russell, well done, superb numbering and a great looking sig.

$110 dang!! nice... been to wrapped up in prestige to worry about this, its the last card i need for the master set. I held a spare hussey for 2 years as a trade for one but could get a trade done!! Sold the hussey here a few months ago.

i have a spare unredeemed brett lee redemption if your interested? send me a pm if you want to talk a deal.
very nice pick up there, was watching it all the way but am saving for car parts at the moment so had to give it a miss. would of looked good with my micheal clarke 002/200 :)
bargain too, one to hold onto.

Yep top buy mate! I guess we will pick up some more at the next fair after the election! 22nd Aug at Malvern Town Hall, i reckon we have a big brekfast nearby before we go in!!

i have a spare unredeemed brett lee redemption if your interested? send me a pm if you want to talk a deal.
very nice pick up there, was watching it all the way but am saving for car parts at the moment so had to give it a miss. would of looked good with my micheal clarke 002/200 :)

I agree, IT WAS a bargain! I put my Michael Clarke up with a BIN of $150.00 and it went within an hour :thumbsup:

Hi Dazza,

if you are prepared to give up the Michael Clarke 002/200 I would be happy to sit it next to Brett Lee 002/200 if the price is right

regards Russell

Back
Top Bottom