Brendan_B Tap n Play cricket breaks

Brendan_B

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
Brendan3767
After two weeks of attending multiple newsagents and servos (and a bit of online whining) in my area I found a box at the Caltex.

I grabbed 15 packets, nothing exciting, hits are below;

Silvers - 11, 26, 55, 69, 114, 144, 160, 175

Golds - 45, 88, 120, 161

Memorable Moments - MM-06 (Faulkner)

Best of the Bash - BB-01 (Ludeman), BB-10 (Hogg)

No idea what I will collect at this stage, will wait until I can grab a folder and see what looks good.

I really like the parallels with the foil edges, simple yet effective. The only problem is a few came damaged and this is really noticeable. Maybe as TnP become more established they could use different images on the parallels.

Commons, particularly the test team look and feel good in hand.

The low end inserts are very plain, almost common like. I feel they need something to make them standout, a bit of foil or just something to take that plain edge off.

Anyways I am sure I will buy loose packets here and there, good luck to others!

5 more packets this morning for three golds (14, 72, 89), a silver (025) and Memorable Moment 4 (Klinger century)

The gold parallel version of the test players look excellent.

I haven't spied any folders yet and the only place I found these so far are a Caltex and 7Eleven

5 more packets today for the following;

Silvers: 98, 144, 160

Golds: 76

Best of the Bash: BB-11 Andrew Tye

Still getting most oarallels with some form of damage and cannot find a folder yet. Has anyone in Brisbane found folders?

No mate I haven't found folders anywhere either mate?

I ended up grabbing one online, just waiting for it to be delivered
Not sure where you are, but the other day my local newsagent at Taigum had a Cricket album which they must have gotten in cause I brought the one they originally had. Also, the newsagent at Toombul Shopping Centre had one when I was in there a week ago.

Haven't bought any in a while but just grabbed 5 packs;

Sandhu Young Star
Lalor Silver
Shaun Marsh T20 silver & Test Silver
Cutting Gold

All good hits for the PC aside from the Sandhu which is available

Back
Top Bottom