For Sale/For Trade Brendan_B NRL trade list 2023-1988

Yeah mate I totally agree ? I am a massive ip collector and have been for 20 odd years , its definitly getting harder with some players like cronk, slater, Pritchard, frank Paul, ect players like that are just over signing cards full stop ! I like to try and get a couple of extras if I can to help other poeple with there PC or even trade for the one I miss or can't get? But I'm lucky to get a couple of different ones for my own PC, players have to remember sometimes we are lucky if we get to meet them once a year ? So if u miss them then by the time u get them the next year we have 5-15 different cards for them ! That's y parralells are such over kill
Agree

Agree 100%. I hate it when I go to hand a player two different cards and I see a young kid push in that hands 10 - 15 of the same card to get signed and doesn't say a word to them. No please, no thank you, no well played. It's a disgrace and it's spoiling it for everyone.

The sad aspect is it will force people to buy off these sig pigs as there is no way to get them otherwise. Mal Meninga is a great example. Look at his cards, all the ones on eBay end up going for a motza. If he signed stuff regularly, they would not be worth anything near that.

Yeah mate I totally agree ? I am a massive ip collector and have been for 20 odd years , its definitly getting harder with some players like cronk, slater, Pritchard, frank Paul, ect players like that are just over signing cards full stop ! I like to try and get a couple of extras if I can to help other poeple with there PC or even trade for the one I miss or can't get? But I'm lucky to get a couple of different ones for my own PC, players have to remember sometimes we are lucky if we get to meet them once a year ? So if u miss them then by the time u get them the next year we have 5-15 different cards for them ! That's y parralells are such over kill

Love that Wally in your Avatar, email to ESP!

Brenden, I am interested in P62,141. PS66 FOTG 48 Puzzle 80. Can you send a PM of and Details for a Bank Transfer.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom