Brendan Fevola Destiny Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunItBackPodcast

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Marco
I've got a Brendan Fevola Destiny Signature from 2003 #421/428.

Would trade for 2-3 Geelong Draft Pick Signatures (doesn't matter which players).

Alternatively, would sell. Pm offers.

Card in near mint / mint condition.

- Marco

Im happy to keep it, but if I can add Geelong cards to my PC then id be stupid not to on-trade it? The whole enjoyment of collecting is building a personal collection, and as a made Geel supporter I want a Geelong collection similar to ur WCE ones. Not like u cut urself short trading it, u got a couple of decent DPS, Naitanui is a great card. Pretty sure I get to decide what to do with my new Fev card :[

Im happy to keep it, but if I can add Geelong cards to my PC then id be stupid not to on-trade it? The whole enjoyment of collecting is building a personal collection, and as a made Geel supporter I want a Geelong collection similar to ur WCE ones. Not like u cut urself short trading it, u got a couple of decent DPS, Naitanui is a great card. Pretty sure I get to decide what to do with my new Fev card :[

Yeah ive already got both the DPS you traded me just did it because i thought you wanted the card, The Fevola is worth $60 max so best of luck with whatever you decide to do with it, and no need to write what you said at the end i know its your card now but you didnt have to say it in that way :)

$60??? David Clarke (Geelong) 03 Destiny Signature - who may I add was a hack - is going for $50 with 2 days of bidding to go. Im pretty sure demand for Fev is a lot more than $10. One is listed 'Buy It Now' for $150. Im not asking that, but just an indication that Fev is worth a lot more than $60.

Apologies for sounding rude (if I did), just didn't think there was any need for what you said either... alls good my friend.

$60??? David Clarke (Geelong) 03 Destiny Signature - who may I add was a hack - is going for $50 with 2 days of bidding to go. Im pretty sure demand for Fev is a lot more than $10. One is listed 'Buy It Now' for $150. Im not asking that, but just an indication that Fev is worth a lot more than $60.

Apologies for sounding rude (if I did), just didn't think there was any need for what you said either... alls good my friend.

LOL cant believe that clarke is selling for almost $50!! I have picked up two, both for under $10!!! I paid about $70 for my fev, have seen him go for around $65-$85 over the past few years..... Maybe with him winning the coleman again his card might jump just a LITTLE atm...

Nah its all good man, and i was just checking to see why you where selling it but don't want to start anything so yeah its yours now,

Btw

2003 Select XL Ultra Destiny Signature - Brendan Fevola - eBay Other Trading Cards, Trading Cards, AFL, Australian Rules, Sport. (end time 20-Aug-09 20:44:27 AEST)

Plus that one was #14.

I've seen a few go for $75-$100 over the last few years (Fev that is). But yeah totally agree with Clarke!! Im not looking to offload unless I can get 2 or 3 Geelong dps (doesn't really matter which ones) to add to my PC. To be honest... Fev DS looks good next to my Ben Graham & Wayne Carey Captain Signatures =).... yeh im bragging haha.

Yeah atm thats probably standard price $60-70, nice graham and carey, Naitanui looks good next to my other naitanui 2 daniel rich's chris judd and buddy franklin plus the rest of the 08 draft pick crew haha

Yeah $70+ is more what I was thinking, have seen it go for mid 90s before. Guess it just depends which mad Carlton supporter has $ at the time it goes up for auction. Cheers bro.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Yeah atm thats probably standard price $60-70, nice graham and carey, Naitanui looks good next to my other naitanui 2 daniel rich's chris judd and buddy franklin plus the rest of the 08 draft pick crew haha

Lol u definitly have me beat DPS-wise haha.

Its likely to be a good time to list Fevola stuff, i noticed someone has taken the punt and listed an 07 redeemed sig, be interesting to see what it fetches, only at 130 atm...

Its likely to be a good time to list Fevola stuff, i noticed someone has taken the punt and listed an 07 redeemed sig, be interesting to see what it fetches, only at 130 atm...

The last 2 fevola redemptions have gone under $250 thats pretty poor for a redemption,

Hmm ya can pick Spriggs up off ebay for $20 if u shop around, so would only take that off the asking price I rekon I could fetch off ebay for the Fev which is $85. So $65 still soz mate, not that interested in Spriggs when it comes to losing the Fev.

Yeah $70+ is more what I was thinking, have seen it go for mid 90s before. Guess it just depends which mad Carlton supporter has $ at the time it goes up for auction. Cheers bro.

It will also depend on how the Blues go in the Finals.......if Fev kicks a bag and the move deep into the finals it could be a good time to sell that beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom