tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Well it was a little disappointing getting the Jericho box in the 2010 Ink Vault but sh!t happens as they say. Hits were one pieceworks and one auto per box.........what was a bugger is that the auto was a redemption card.........but it can't be redeemed.......lol

Fortunately I just bought the auto for this redemption card from an OCT member....:)

So here are the two major hits and a few of the foil inserts............, after scanning realised I have to clean the scanner, apologies for the grit.

IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

they dont look that bad mate, so what is this vault thing you could buy a box and they send you anyone ?? i Dont get it any help from danger or tak??

Nice cards. Loved the show it was good so wasn't surprised it got cancelled lol

Who makes them? Might be worth getting in touch about the redemption to see if they can do anything for you

they dont look that bad mate, so what is this vault thing you could buy a box and they send you anyone ?? i Dont get it any help from danger or tak??

i'll just copy and paste what i've already PM to one member GiRDS....hope it explain things

Basically a company called Inkworks who would produced Veronica Mars, Charmed, Sopranos, + heaps more went Bankrupt....so another company called Razor Entertainment basically bought all there products (Cases, Boxes, Autograph cards etc)

Anyway they repackaged them in boxes known as Ink Vault (both 2009 and 2010) The 2009 boxes came with 3 uncirculated autos (from Inwork boxes) and a sealed box of trading cards (e.g alias season 4, alien vs predator: requiem, buffy season 2 etc etc...)

The 2010 release which is there last release of the product extended it to 4 auto cards + one sealed box.

Back
Top Bottom