BRADMAN

Mattya123456

Oz Card addict
Real Name
Matthew
eBay User
mattya123456
Went to Leskis auctions today to pick up this little beauty!!! :) :) :)

dfa18a504596ad60472c95666fbe0442_zpscc2fb687.jpg

Im still waiting for my invoice from them so i can pay, im pretty keen to get mine asap but they dont seem to be in any hurry lol. Very nice pick up there. How often do Leski hold these auctions? Ive been looking on the website for more information but the site is, how do i say, crappola :confused:

Sensational. Well done mate.
image.jpg

Is all I can say! :)
/\/\What he said!
Thanks guys! Looks great in hand:)
Im still waiting for my invoice from them so i can pay, im pretty keen to get mine asap but they dont seem to be in any hurry lol. Very nice pick up there. How often do Leski hold these auctions? Ive been looking on the website for more information but the site is, how do i say, crappola :confused:
Thanks Daz, I was waiting for them to take the payment so I ended up going in there and paying for it on pick up. Invoice was in the letter box today asking for payment which I thought they would've taken payment as I gave them my details but you live and learn for next time.
I thought it was every month they have auctions but there isn't any listed as yet, but there is a for lease sign up out the front so maybe they are moving???

Ring them up mate.....they have A LOT to process so it can take a few weeks.

They have auctions like that one every couple of months, there is ONE more in just over a month then they merge with another auction company.
(Yes they are moving here is a link to the info on their merge: http://www.leski.com.au/news/20130424/index.php)

Matt, that card is AWESOME..........nice buy there!

Back
Top Bottom