bradman signature card NEED INFO

mr stevo

stevo
Real Name
brett
eBay User
*_stevo_*
hey guy's, just wondering if anyone can give me some info on a DON BRADMAN CARD it is signed and is from FUTERA 1993 NUMBER 116 in the top right corner and has limited release to 1000 on the bottom..
is this a real signature card ???? or is a fax signature ???? should it have a redemption card with it ????
also has 1925 to 1949 the greatest legend sir donald bradmand across the top on the back, also has his stats on the back from australian test carree...

on the front is has BRADMAN LEGEND and full signature DON BRADMAN...

ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT....

thanx stevo.....:)

Comes with a redemption card and Certification card. Can you post a pic of yours?.

IMG_2750_edited.jpg

hey mate,
thanx for the info..

i dont have it at the moment , a collector has offerd it to me without the redemption card and certificate....
so just the signature card...what do u think i should pay for the signature card without the 2 other cards ????

is your's a signature card as the pic of it has a glare thruogh it ....

also can u show me a pic of the back of the signature card ????

thanx stevo...

hey mate,
thanx for the info..

i dont have it at the moment , a collector has offerd it to me without the redemption card and certificate....
so just the signature card...what do u think i should pay for the signature card without the 2 other cards ????

is your's a signature card as the pic of it has a glare thruogh it ....

also can u show me a pic of the back of the signature card ????

thanx stevo...

The three cards are worth about $120 redeemed unsigned. Could only guess at what you should pay for the signed card.

IMG_2751_edited.jpg

would u think it would be worth $100 ????
as i think this is what he wants for it...
but i was not sure if it was real as there is no redemption card or cert of authenticity...

stevo...

Have you asked him how he obtained it and why the other cards are missing. I would like to see a scan before i'd comment on the price.

he told me on the weekend that he brought it from some without the redeption cards , and just wanted to move it...
i could send u a sms with pic's as i have them on my phone..

the card is in melbourne and i live in ballarat ...
so a sms is the best i could do..
can u send me your mobile number and i'll send you some pic's...

stevo...

he told me on the weekend that he brought it from some without the redeption cards , and just wanted to move it...
i could send u a sms with pic's as i have them on my phone..

the card is in melbourne and i live in ballarat ...
so a sms is the best i could do..
can u send me your mobile number and i'll send you some pic's...

stevo...

Never got me one of dem mobile tings.

i have tryd to email from my phone before but no luck...
i will see what i can do , i am away for 2 days with work ..

so over the weekend i'll see what i can do....

stevo...

Hi Brett,

Of these 1000 Bradman cards only 10 were officially signed by Bradman and they came with a gold seal stamp saying "limited edition authentic autograph". These 10 autograph cards were not inserted into packs but were signed and auctioned off with all proceeds going to the Bradman Museum/Bradman Trust.

Here is a pic of one:

Bradman2.jpg

If the card you are considering buying does not have the gold seal, then you have the picture card from the 3 card set which a) someone either sent to Bradman to sign through the mail or b) is a fake auto.

hey mate,

thanx heaps... the car i was going to buy DOSE NOT HAVE THE LIMITED EDITION GOLD STAMP....

so i am not sure if it is real then...

although the signature on the card looks exactlly the same...
did u have a mobile number as i could send u a pic of it via sms...
maybe u could have a look and see what you think...

thanx for the info...
stevo...

Hi, I realize this is an old thread, but I've got one of the 10 signed of these cards, does anyone know its value? I also have the two accompanying cards for it.
Thanks

That's a great card! If it goes up for auction, it should definitely realize 4 figures.

Back
Top Bottom