Bradman Hoadleys Card

Rhino6

OzCardTrader
Real Name
George
Hi all,

I have been looking for ages for a 1928 Hoadleys Don Bradman.

I saw a raw one sell on eBay recently in a very poor condition. Looking to add a decent version to my collection. Preferably graded willing to pay decent money.

Any help appreciated!

Hi , only just joined the forum and noticed your request. Which set was you looking at. I have some of both sets in nice nick some of which I think are extremely rare. I am also on Instagram @Ian collects

Hi thanks for your reply,

Yeah looking for the 1928 Don Bradman Hoadleys Chocolate NSW card

I've got some of his from later on 1933- 1938 e.t.c

I've got most of the Allens, Wills and ogdens sets from various era's

It's pretty hard card to come by but let me know if you happen to come across one

Cheers

Hi all,

I have been looking for ages for a 1928 Hoadleys Don Bradman.

I saw a raw one sell on eBay recently in a very poor condition. Looking to add a decent version to my collection. Preferably graded willing to pay decent money.

Any help appreciated!
Hi Rhino6, I've just joined this site today and came across your post. Have you managed to get your hands on the card as yet? If not, do you ever come down to Melbourne?

Ha - we are all looking for the same card in VG+ condition (> 10 years for me) - it's one of the rarest Bradman issues, but Schneider is probably rarer!

Last VG+ one I saw went at a Melbourne Auction for $850+ Comm two - three years ago (over a Grand!!!) - I have a crappy one and am hanging onto it for grim death even though its an embarrassment when compared to the other 32 in my set!

Curious: are all years of Bradman's Hoadley cards sought after and hard to find? Or just the 1928 because it's his first? I believe he has cards in later sets as well (1932, 1936, etc). Cheers.

Hi Rhino6, I've just joined this site today and came across your post. Have you managed to get your hands on the card as yet? If not, do you ever come down to Melbourne?
Hi Rhino6, just an update, the 1928 Donald Bradman Hoadley's Chocolates card I had, has just been sold.

Back
Top Bottom