Box of 2012 Future Force & now a 2nd. Daniher Central!!!

Lookin4Sigs

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Geoff
eBay User
win2day05
I went down to my local card shop the other day to buy some boxes of the new Future Force cards as I can't resist a good signature card and a sealed box should give me one. Found that all stock had sold out and there was a chance of not more on the way so I thought I may as well see whether of the local newsagents had any. Most had none or just the open box on the counter but I managed to eventually track down a couple of sealed boxes for retail price. With all the demand for this series at the moment I started to think that it may be better to just put the boxes aside and they may go up in value with the potential of containing a coveted Gold sig or one of the better Green ones. I think I just caught up in the current excitement for opening packs and pulling the sigs so I decided to go for it and open one this morning.

Result.....

ffdanihergoldsig.JPG

#23/30

Thanks.

Yeah I know, thought there was little chance of ever having a Green Daniher let alone a Gold one.

Pretty happy with that one. Not sure now whether to open the second box.

I said earlier that I had two boxes I could open. This morning I decided I may as well open the other box and here is what I found.

ffdanihergreensig.JPG

129/150

How do you like that? Two boxes and two Daniher sigs. A Gold and a Green.

WoW! Nice!

I did what you thought about doing...stashed a box for a rainy day :D

But still busted one and a few packs from the local server so I got my fix of Green Autos :D

Back
Top Bottom