Box Busters Day for FabFiveFan - 2 x Certified, 1 Leaf & 1 Prizm - PICS NOW ADDED

FabFiveFan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Richard
OK, so now that the family swimming day is now completed (which was massively fun, just quietly :thumbsup:) its time for some BUSTIN to happen, so here are the first two boxes that I'm busting now... 1x Leaf Signature Series and 1 x 12/13 Totally Certified.....................

Firstly Leaf: First box of this that I have busted, I have seen heaps busted and its seems very hit and miss (like most things I guess), so here goes,

and by now the day has been an awesome success, so here are the long awaited pics of the hits:

First Up - Certified G/U and Patches and Auto's

P1010421.jpg

And yes, the Randolph Patch is as chunky as it appears.

P1010427.jpg

And the Kyrie (Jersey Numbered :)) - Coz it deserved its own pic

P1010431.jpg

And "The Worm", also Jersey Numbered

P1010430.jpg

And as happy as I was about these two boxes in general, the day was taken to new heights when a huge stack of PC MOJO landed in my lap in the form of a 3/5 Darren Collison Certified Green Auto :thumbsup::thumbsup:

P1010422.jpg

And the Prizm didnt disappoint either (to say the least)

Firstly, 2 out of the 3 refractors from the box

P1010426.jpg

And a couple of the inserts:

P1010425.jpg

And then some more PC MOJO (not quite as low print as the Collison, but still)

P1010424.jpg

And definitely the biggest MOJO of the day :hearts:

P1010423.jpg

Thanks for looking
Richard

Will put pics up in a bit, but the five cards pulled in order are:

J'Covan Brown Auto - not numbered (yeah I dont know who he is either :thumbsdown:)
Tyshawn Taylor Auto - not numbered (at least Taylor is in the NBA, albeit playing less than 5 minutes a game :whistle: )
Robert Sacre Auto 25/25 :) Nice.
Nnemkadi Ogwumike 46/99 (#1 WNBA draftee, but is there one of her in every box??)
Jeffrey (Jeff in NBA) Taylor Auto - Takin it to the Hole PRINTING PLATE 1/1 :wave: - I know he is a fairly unknown rookie (playing in Charlotte will do that I guess) but he has started 26 of 41 games played, playing around 22 minutes per, pretty darn happy about this one, and its a 1/1, and I am happy with a 1/1 of anyone.

Pack 1:

Base: Delfino and David Lee
Red /499: Calderon
Blue /299: Harrison Barnes RC
Red G/U: Antawn Jamison (with his mouthguard hanging out, its not gonna do much good out there :confused:)

Pack 2:
Base: Steve Novak, Kanter RC and Marshon Brooks
Red /499 Andre Drummond RC (I'm lovin this guys progression/improvement in NBA)
Kenneth Faried Base Auto :)

Pack 3:
Base: Kobe, Jimmy Butler RC
Red /499: Ty Lawson
Blue /299: Jimmy Butler RC :)mad:)
E'Twaun Moore Base Auto

Pretty happy with box at half way mark.

Pack 4:

Base: Jeff Teague and Kawhi Leonard RC
Red /499: Jason Kidd
GOLD /25: Reggie Jackson (better yet, its 1/25, which is pretty much an ebay 1/1!!! :D Kidding)
Julyan Stone Base Rookie Auto

Pack 5:
Base: Al Jefferson and Sullinger RC
Red /499: Varejao
Blue /299: Paul Pierce
Red Patch 10/49 Dennis Rodman (Jersey Numbered :thumbsup::thumbsup:) Fairly sweet 4 coloured elastic piece, so no huge chunky patch, but all good anyways.

Pack 6:
Base: Hayward, Nate Robinson and Gustavo Ayon RC
Red /499 Perry Jones RC
Red G/U: Tyson Chandler

Very happy with the Rodman, love a bit of Jersey Numbered Patch, and everyone loves "The Worm"...right?

Pretty good break - Rodamn (91) gives you better odds for a jersey number pull when they aren't that SP!

Have finally got the time to rip open some more boxes, and also check out alot of the other busts today, some fantastic cards pulled and it looks like everyone has had a great day, whether busting big (like 2 cases) or small, so a big well done to DRob50 and everyone else who has been involved, especially Mr P who has seemed to provide some top quality MOJO.
I have saved another Totally Certified and a box of Prizm til last. So I think I'll go with the Prizm first. Really looking forward to getting a Refractor in my hands, only have Morris Twins base cards, so I havent even seen one in person yet.

Next 5 packs demolished. Few more hits in these 5, but still no auto's yet. So hits are:

Refractor - Jason Terry
Downtown Bound - Jeremy Lin
Team USA - Deron Williams

Lovin these boxes of Prizm. Definitely getting another in near future.

Onto next 5 packs, and some PC mojo in here :hearts: Pulled Refractor of Markieff Morris for the PC = sweet. And a Joe Dumars Finalists insert as well as first auto, Festus Ezeli, so at this stage I am more excited about the Morris Refractor than any other insert pulled so far.

So only the one insert in the last 5 packs, which is OK, as it was just an ANTHONY DAVIS RC AUTO :wave: pulled from the 2nd last pack in the box, so I guess my Morris Refractor wasnt the best pull in the box after all, not that I'm complaining at the moment. Too busy admiring my Davis Auto...yeehaa.

Pack 1:

Base: Hinrich, Bargnani and Anthony Davis RC
Red /499: Goran Dragic
Red G/U: Carl Landry
Kris Humphries Red Auto (redemption)

Pack 2:

Base: KG and Maalik Wayns RC
Red /499: Khris Middleton
Blue /299: Terrence Jones RC

And then the Mega PC MOJO was called into action again today....

Numbered 3/5 Darren Collison Totally Signatures Auto :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pack 3:

Base: Hibbert, Brook Lopez and DeMarre Carroll
Red /499: Cory Joseph RC
Red G/U: Klay Thompson

Pack 4:

Base: Patrick Patterson and Evan Fournier RC
Red /499: Meyers Leonard
Blue /299: Daniel Orton
BLUE G/U /99: Kyrie Irving :)

Back
Top Bottom