Box Breaks today

package

Echelon base set Hunter
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
aus-package
My Buddy James and i got our delivery from DACards today. Ive posted our seperate purchases, mine will have pics and possibly some vids, his will have a list of hits and maybe pics. Hoping for the mojo!

I've attached photos of the Sweet shot basketball cards.
Also there are threads in football and baseball for relevant boxes.

21102009134.jpg

21102009135.jpg

DSCN0039.jpg

DSCN0040.jpg

DSCN0041.jpg

DSCN0042.jpg

Ok Early news, we are busting packs slowly as we are at work. I'm the boss, so this is how i choose to run my business. LOL.

My buddy james busted his Rookie THreads bonus packs IMO a sick redemption check pic below.

Also busted first 5 packs of my UD 09/10 and it's a HOT BOX! I will vid the remaining packs i think, hoping for some Jordan/Lebron MOJO!

21102009136.jpg

WOW couldn't think of a better thing to do than break heaps of boxes!! Sick D Rose!! Best of luck with the rest:)

good luck with the rest of your boxes mate!! hope you pull some 1/1 mojo:eek::woot::D

First vid of [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wjb0cFWHLI"]YouTube - Sweet Shot Basketball box break - Sorry for the quality[/ame] is up. Only prob was we used mobile phone camera which wouldn't focus remaining videos are all on a real camera so they look heaps better.

haha you did the box i wanted u 2 do thanks alot dude
alright break im interested in that david lee on ball numbered to /197

Back
Top Bottom