2 x Rise of the Bounty Hunters boxes
2 x Harry Potter Memorable Moments Series 2
1 x Warehouse 13 Series 1

Here are the two sketches from ROTBH.

Artist - UNK Artist - Jim Confer
IMG_0002.jpg IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

The first artist is Michael Duron (locoduck is his handle on scoundrel and probably on deviantart). I never got into the additional SW sets but they both look like good sketches from that series. Where's the W13 break (are we there yet... )

From Warehouse 13 I got two auto's that I needed and the Leena Gallery card + two costume cards that I already had. The Artie is a variant that I already had so both those costume cards are available. WRT the Snag it cards I got the Poker chip and the conch shell both of which are also available.

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

Nice locoduck sketch...

good work on the helfer auto from WH13!

Cheers.............I think both of the sketches are above par considering some of the plain sketches I have followed on ebay, and I was stoked to get the Tricia Helfer auto, that one went straight into the folder.............. :)

Only got the 3 costume cards from the MM2 boxes, box 1 yielded the Vernon Dursley costume card, I have that one already so it is going to redtorana for his daughter who has just started collecting this series.

The Aunt Marg costume is in the folder and the Prop card has the drapes and program from Yule Ball scene in the GOF.

These cards are very nice in hand, I very much like the dark tone and gold trim, looks fantastic on the base cards. Pulled no auto's thank god as I had just bought a heap of the auto's from the USA.

IMG_0009.jpg IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Back
Top Bottom