Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzjuxcan

SPEIGHTS/NASH
Real Name
James Taylor
eBay User
kuzjuxcan
ive got a spare boomer harvey 08 gem to trade..

I need ablett or franklin.. think is a fairly equal trade for those as it is boomers retiriing year and he is 3 third fave for brownlow at moment..

well it is pretty common knowledge.. he hasnt said anything publically as all players dont.. until they do or end of season.. unless you get major injury like neitz during the season. few people have mentioned it wallies and sheahan, healy where talking about it the other day briefly.. on afl on the couch.. yer funny his a brownlow fave at the moment.. maybe he will change his mind if he wins it.. be have to be first player to win brownlow and retire after.. if it happens

ive got a spare boomer harvey 08 gem to trade..

I need ablett or franklin.. think is a fairly equal trade for those as it is boomers retiriing year and he is 3 third fave for brownlow at moment..

You got to be kidding if you think its a fairly equal trade. I've noticed you have been trying to trade heavley in your favr a fair bit. Dont do it because people around here dont like that sort of crap. [-X[-X[-X

nah man you must be confusing me with someone else.. this is the only boomer harvey insert ive had spare man to trade on here.. ive been collecting them for my PC.. I am only trading this as i need to finish my gem set..

For someone looking to do the same.. you dont care really cards who the player is man.. you just want to complete sets, spares are **** i dont like having them.. and if someone needed it and a spare franklin or ablett but was a little reluctant to trade then i would probably sweeten the deal.. for them.. just ask darpy or darth or jestero..

It is only a gem and not something i like to call a high-end insert it is only champions for god sake it is a just a play thing for me.. Man what ever think about your reply to the thread, but that is a awful comment and take offense to it.

Your giving me crap and i never see you trading cards on here except using it t sell cards before you list on ebay. so you dont have to pay seller fees.. I hardly think you should talk.. This is a firstly trading community setup for collectors not people for looking at maximising their profit on cards..

James is a very trustworthy person ... who was just wanting to trade a gem for another gem of specific players.
He has helped me out before with west coast cards, where the deal was more in my favour, with no complaint at all!!!
So i doubt your statement is correct mate, keep the forum friendly rather than putting others down!

You got to be kidding if you think its a fairly equal trade. I've noticed you have been trying to trade heavley in your favr a fair bit. Dont do it because people around here dont like that sort of crap. [-X[-X[-X

nah man you must be confusing me with someone else..

Your giving me crap and i never see you trading cards on here except using it t sell cards before you list on ebay. so you dont have to pay seller fees.. ..

Firstly you offered a Sam Mitchell star wildcard for a dale thomas equivalent???? what a joke. Mitchell is worth $45 and thomas is $65. :rolleyes:
I am just pointing out what you have offered. Its a blatant rip off on your behave.

If you think you are going to take members on this site as fools, you will be pointed out.

As for me selling cards here??? You have been a member for a very short time so you may need to actually find out some of the things that l have done before you pass judgment.

Don’t be a lower balling member, NO one likes it.

Now do yourself a favor – cut the crap and wake up to yourself

its a gem for a gem it shouldnt matter what player there all the same.

Don’t make me remind you of the whooping the_all*cards gave you. You have already shown your thinking abilities. Not good.

Leave the thinking up to the thinkers.

James is a very trustworthy person ... who was just wanting to trade a gem for another gem of specific players.
He has helped me out before with west coast cards, where the deal was more in my favour, with no complaint at all!!!
So i doubt your statement is correct mate, keep the forum friendly rather than putting others down!

This forum is more about being just friendly and l will point out blatant rip-off artist.

What whooping? I recall Pruey highlighting the fact Shannon was an untrustworthy trader, and the_all*cards ripped his head off. Then YOU went and did a deal with her, then sooked and told everyone she didn't reply afterwards. Or am i wrong?

haha there is no crime in making offers mate!
lets just keep it friendly and fair .. you have a right to your opinion, but no need to bad mouth others such as you have done in the previous posts ... people will trade if they want to trade, and im sure can make their own decisions. Its not like he has come out and offered a harvey gem for a Judd draft pick signature .. he's just asking for other player gems which he needs!

As an outsider commenting on this post, i see nothing wrong with it .. its has just been made into a "big thing", by yourself!

we all just need to chill .. and enjoy this wonderful card site upon us:v:

huh hows that never heard of the_all*cards.. since when do think you have been become all high and mighty mate.. ive been on her for two years.. man.. i just have many other trading contacts that arent on here that i usually trade with.. and dont appear active all the time..

Both the S. Mitchell Wildcards and Boomer Harvey are fair equilvants.. for the cards im am after, and hence the word fair that ive used in my listings, meaning 'close to of equal worth', obviously your lowly intelligence and impaired judgment missed that.. Yes i am aware of the fact that some players are worth more.. I usually will always sweeten the deal if that is the case..

You should not judge before you have substantiated facts to bring to the table, unless you have been logging in and reading my pm and trade negotiation's, then you wouldn't be aware that the I usually do sweeten these types of deals but that is only dependant on what the individual wants from a case by case basis.. im hardly going to list all my random spares in the initial post.. that is just a teaser to spark interest. .

For example. the situation of Sam Mitchell Wilcard.. Jestero can back me up on this.. He was more than willing to trade his Dale Thomas Wildcards, as he is mad Hawthorn Fan and doesnt have the S.mitchell card.. I sweeten the deal way over in his favour.. cause i was super keen on the card.. and obviously realized that it worth is more..Ask him your self.. maybe ill get him to comment on this thread..

Man they are only lower end inserts, I dont really take notice of player worth personally.. Unless they are Draft pick signatures.. Come back to me when you start collecting real cards mate.. not play school toys.. Darth and Darpy and Stormer and most of the true AFL trader Stalwarts on here.. are the same, you ask them yourself.. maybe if you say you trading a Ablett gem for a davey gem.. but then it all depends on what the situations and how much the other person needs the card..

A trade is never really going to be ever equal man, that is why you call it a trade.. your trading for a card you dont have.. if ppl on here where that cagey about these issues then no-one on here would ever trade.. and this site would never exist..

You have made your feelings know and noted.. i think it is time for you to shut-your trap.. before you get shut-down by alot of ppl..

Don’t make me remind you of the whooping the_all*cards gave you. You have already shown your thinking abilities. Not good.

Leave the thinking up to the thinkers.

grow up mate stop being a loser i thought this site was to help people out to help people out with getting cards who cares if it even or not.

lets all ogle at your thinking abilities:
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/submit-sale-trade-agreements/29699-shannon29-gomoto.html

WOW!!! such a "thinker" , ignore all advice and then have a cry. Pity they didn't get u to do the budget.

Cleggs - theres a reason why you have no feedback. No need to explain. Probaly no real friends but not my problem.

But l give credit were it is due. Another no feedback member ganging up with 2 others. Thats good.
Between the 3 of you kuzjuxcan and purey you may have a chance to only to look simplytons instead of comming out like stupid.

Cleggs - you would be the leader because you have shown you can do a little reseach. But feedback is to point out those who dont follow though with deal. Crying??? I dont cry over cards. If you ever get fb remeber what it is for.

In short you have shown yourself nothing more than a mupit. This had nothing to do with you, but you felt the need to lower your colors.
Now, back in your hole, cover your face in shame becuase the best l can do for you is feel sorry for you.

kuzjuxcan - Understand, you can call your internet buddys but l doesnt work. Offer fair trades or be pointed out.

Pruy - stay in the middle of these 2 because you have shown your forte. Not brain power.

Now the 3 charmed ones can end this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom