Blu-Ray - DVD collectors?

Jaames

Seahawks/Knicks/Liverpool
Real Name
Jaames
Just wondering if there are any other movie collectors here?

I'm a big collector of horror blu-rays. Love chasing done rare and out of print copies of films. Pretty much all my collecting time and money goes on movies these days.

Would love to hear about some of your collections.

Last edited:
I am looking for designs for a custom shelf, any ideas?

I did a nice custom shelf for all my movies etc.........will post some pics later today. Also how do you catalog your collection? I use a database specifically for the job, USB bar code scanner makes it easier and the database has mobile applications for android and iOS.

I did a nice custom shelf for all my movies etc.........will post some pics later today. Also how do you catalog your collection? I use a database specifically for the job, USB bar code scanner makes it easier and the database has mobile applications for android and iOS.

I'm using a app by Sort It Apps called Movies on iPhone. You can scan the barcode or search the database to add movies. It's the best app I have found so far.

I'm using a app by Sort It Apps called Movies on iPhone. You can scan the barcode or search the database to add movies. It's the best app I have found so far.

I bought a licence for DVD Profiler the db files sit on my desktop PC and I can sync it with the mobile applications on my android phone or the iPad. Fantastic way to manage your collection so you don't buy movies / TV series you already have and the loan out feature lets me track where the items are.

I have an app called my movies 2, about 7 bucks to buy, can scan the dvd/blue ray on my phone camera, it can sync with my laptop, well worth it, can serch for a movie in your collection by actors, years ect, has a pic and bio of the movie and even bios on some actors, I love how if you go to the actors name it will tell me what movies I have that he/her is in. also quick multi scan that helps :)

This is my passion, I built a DVD/Blu ray room of to the side of my theatre room. I have over 1300 titles. So much still to watch especially TV series. Slowly getting through changing VHS to at least DVD. I can't afford drugs as all my money goes on my collection.

I'm having trouble buying Hush anywhere brand new. Horror movie back in 2016 I think.

I collect NBA DVD's VHS (working on that one) and video games... just finished my custom shelf last night. Took AGES...

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture6.JPG

Back
Top Bottom