So someone got a Care Package...

A7ec7jXCUAANL7A.jpg

A7ed_nhCYAERhcg.jpg

A7eeSuuCMAE0A5l.jpg

A7eejOBCYAEYXyN.jpg

A7efQyyCEAA2kn6.jpg

A7ef72pCQAE_Xhn.jpg

A7egbyjCUAAbCIj.jpg

Yeah it's really good. I feel the twist they've placed on the game reinvigorates the series.
The campaign is solid thus far (Only played the first few levels on veteran).
Zombies mode is great - especially now that it has a deeper storyline!
and multiplayer.. well not much has changed, it's the same old people and the same old game play. You'll either love this mode or hate it. :)

Definitely worth the purchase though Elek! Watch out though, you're bound to be addicted; whether its zombies mode or multiplayer :)

Also.. Love the care package edition Scotty! I didn't get my hands on one, because at the time of pre-order I was 'never playing cod again' :rolleyes:
...Yeah right :p
I picked up the hardened edition. If you get bored of that stuff and are keen to move it, you know I'm your man.
Got that PM regarding the Chucks coming your way later today too. :)

Yeah I was late getting the Care Package. When announced, I wanted one, but failed to actually "chase" one. Then when I wanted one, they were sold out EVERYWHERE!
Luckily enough, I got an email from EB games about a 1-day only online sale. Snatched one there!

Havent played Zombies yet (I know, I'm crazy), been taking advantage of the Double XP Weekend. Unlocked the Scar earlier, having some fun with that!

Re: campaign mode, it's good, real good. I'm getting a little lost in the whole past/present switching, and the Strikeforce Missions I don't like.

Anyone pickup the Uprising DLC this week?

Mob Of The Dead looks sweet, a semi-rendition of Call Of The Dead from BO1.

Also the new maps are sweet, they've included a Firing Range remake, which is on a movie-set with themes from the Westerns, to Jurassic Park-esk, to Space stuff! A map called Magma has a volcano which erupts over the map too!

Back
Top Bottom