Black Mamba baby!

Just don't forget that you're known as the #1 JR Smith collector! ....but some really sexy cardboard in there! How cool does James Worthy look in that card!

Just don't forget that you're known as the #1 JR Smith collector! ....but some really sexy cardboard in there! How cool does James Worthy look in that card!

haha the JR's that I need aren't that many, thus I started the new side pc!

Love the clean design of the Winning Materials...I was thinking of picking that one up but you beat me to it Norm! Looks great next to the Preferred on card auto.

And of course, that triple gu is a beauty...glad you like it!

Love the clean design of the Winning Materials...I was thinking of picking that one up but you beat me to it Norm! Looks great next to the Preferred on card auto.

And of course, that triple gu is a beauty...glad you like it!

Thanks for the triple mate, love it! I love how some gu cards look great and are hard to find, yet are still very under appreciated!

Norm, some very awesome Kobe's mate, you've really taken off with collecting him, keep up the good work!!

Thanks to Panini, I'm guessing his auto's are cheaper than they were a few years back, yeah?

That Chronology is a real beauty!!

Norm, some very awesome Kobe's mate, you've really taken off with collecting him, keep up the good work!!

Thanks to Panini, I'm guessing his auto's are cheaper than they were a few years back, yeah?

That Chronology is a real beauty!!

Cheers mate. I have actually found that UD autos ate picking up in price and are higher in demand. The flooding of the market with Kobe autos from Panini hasn't done much, they have an ave price of 120 for a lower end card.

Very nice Norm.The Chrono is a ripper but i like that SPX the most i think.

Back
Top Bottom