Black Mamba baby!

ozballer23

#1 J.R. Smith Collector
Real Name
Norm
The PC overhaul continues! Decided to move a few RC cards and concerntrate more on my Kobe's and MJ pc. Here are a few pickups of late!

kobemembership.jpg

This gu is pretty rare

kobetrip.jpg

kobeprefferedauto.jpg

Thanks Nick for this beauty

kobewinningmats.jpg

And grabbed this from Jonathan

kobechrono.jpg

Wow Norm I didn't expect this! :lol:
I was thinking maybe 1 more Kobe auto but you've dropped 3 more on us.

Speaking of Chronology's please tell me you still have the Bron I sold you. I'd love to buy it back :D

Wow Norm I didn't expect this! :lol:
I was thinking maybe 1 more Kobe auto but you've dropped 3 more on us.

Speaking of Chronology's please tell me you still have the Bron I sold you. I'd love to buy it back :D

Lol sold that a while ago! Used it to get the MJ LL sorry mate!

Congratz Norm ;) Very nice mailday especially the Chronology ( very nice patch and nice auto on card ).
Thanks for sharing ;)

Poop! Can you remember who you sold it to? Theres one on ebay but the dude wont budge from $700. I think I paid $350-400 smh

Saw that one too and was thinking about it, but 700 is way too high! No idea of his name, he was from France from memory!

Thanks bud, would love to add the MJ to the pc, but might need another mortgage to afford it lol
Yeah I know what you mean people who have it in their pc don't want to sell them either partly because they love it and partly because they don't know what to price it as they're never on ebay and MJ's keep pushing up!!:rolleyes:

Yeah I know what you mean people who have it in their pc don't want to sell them either partly because they love it and partly because they don't know what to price it as they're never on ebay and MJ's keep pushing up!!:rolleyes:

you can't blame them for keeping them!

Back
Top Bottom