SharpysSports

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
bitecollectablesau
COMC User
Sharpyssports
I busted a box of 16-17 Totally Certified and uploaded it to my new and improved website.

I'm running the website as a hobby for me. I know there is no way I'll make any money out of opening boxes. It's all part of the fun!

Everything is up for sale. The images aren't the best and I am planning on rescanning them tomorrow.

Thanks for looking. Comments are always welcome!

https://bitecollectables.com/blogs/product-reviews

Man that's awesome, I love it! I completely agree that you never make money busting overall and if you're not in it for the love then you may as well give up. I can't wait to see when you open a box that has a higher ROI than 100%!

Man that's awesome, I love it! I completely agree that you never make money busting overall and if you're not in it for the love then you may as well give up. I can't wait to see when you open a box that has a higher ROI than 100%!
You won't have to wait long. Just busted my next box and it will be above the magical 100% ROI!!!

Yep good concept. I do this in an ad-hoc fashion trying to find boxes that generally give 50% ROI as I think that's a good mix of making the price of boxes more affordable if you can sell some of the cards, and the gap is justified with PC players + Fun. 16/17 Excalibur is a good candidate at the moment, and I've only busted one box of `13/14 Titanium that cost $80 and pulled a Lebron 1/1 so batting well above 100% on that brand!

Back
Top Bottom