Big week for cards

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
I celebrated finishing my academic year with a case of SW Galaxy 5, a case of MHV and 4 loose Marvel 70th boxes. Here's the sketches:

Wales - Leia / Villareal - Kit Fisto / Snell - Prince Xizor
Shum - Anakin / Gould - Emporer Palpatine / Davies - Han - my favourite of the sketches

SWG5%20case6a.JPG

Manga unknown artist - Han / Liell - trooper / Manga VED - musician
Doyle - Luke / Angie Dutchess die cut - Hoth battle - my favourite pull from the case

SWG5%20case6b.JPG

I also pulled a printing plate. About time, since this is my 6th case. The wait was worth it though, it's card 120 (checklist) magenta and has all the characters on the front.

Nonato - Archangel / Toma - Ms Marvel / Minor - Iron Man
Celario - Thor / Mokhtar - Ms Marvel Spider Woman / Lee - Captain America

Marvel%20HV%20case2a.JPG

Quiles - Hulk Woverine / Rubinstein - Spiderman Green Goblin / Ferrara - Captain America
Pekar - Iron Man / Kong - Hulk Spiderman / Antonio - Hulk Red Hulk

Marvel%20HV%20case2b.JPG

Shay - Spiderman / Allen - Moondragon / Yeung - Armor
Dos Santos - Doop / Postman - Captain America

Marvel%2070th%20loose.JPG

Also, a couple of weeks ago I received my Marvel 70th APs from Nestor Celario. He also did some PSCs for me.

Marvel%2070th%20Celario%20AP%20XFactor.JPG
Marvel%2070th%20Celario%20AP%20Avengers.JPG
Marvel%2070th%20Celario%20AP%20Daredevil.JPG

Celario%20Oracle.JPG
Celario%20Batman%20Origin.JPG
BG%20Celario.JPG

Hi Jen
Congrats !!! End of Year studies - now you can sit back & enjoy
Nice assortment of sketch cards
My favourites = Snell - Prince Xizor + Angie Dutchess die cut - Hoth battle

Some of the Marvel scketches are great - great detail & colours (maybe i should consider Marvel sketches as my next quest...,) seriously the wife would kill me, my Star Wars interests is enough i have been told ....

Hi Jen
Congrats !!! End of Year studies - now you can sit back & enjoy

Thanks for the congrats. Unfortunately, there's no sitting back and enjoying, I take on extra work instead.

Nice assortment of sketch cards
My favourites = Snell - Prince Xizor + Angie Dutchess die cut - Hoth battle

Some of the Marvel scketches are great - great detail & colours (maybe i should consider Marvel sketches as my next quest...,) seriously the wife would kill me, my Star Wars interests is enough i have been told ....

The Hoth die cut is amazing. I unfortunately don't collect the die-cuts, I would have loved a normal sketch like that. The Minor Iron Man almost glows. I think the artists do their best work on the Marvel cards. I prefer DC content, but the DC company puts so many restrictions on the artists that the sketches are nowhere near the quality of the Marvel cards by the same artists. That's why I break Marvel even though I have only limited interest in the content (and don't recognise most of the characters).

Wow jen thats one way to celebrate the end of the academic year!
Great sketches. The Davies Han sketch was definetley the best ..i have soft spot for Goulds work though.

The celario sketches are beautiful especially the Marvel cards. I have also commisioned done by him (Vader vs. Starkiller) :)

Back
Top Bottom