Big PC mailday.

ScottE

Go Brock
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
scotteamy
One of my biggest purchases for a long time. Been wanting one since 2010 Prestige came out. I now have the full DPS set and this baby.
Just the Richo to go, if anyone has 1 PM me.

AblettJNRRedemption.jpg

Oh and this came with it.

Gary Ablett JNR 2009 Brownlow Medalist Signature #173/200

AblettJNRSig.jpg

nice card. 173 geez alot have been redeemed already.

isnt the number on the back of the redemption card too? so you already know what number the signature card is going to be. so that means its not redeeming from 1 to 200 in order.

very nice looking signature cards this year. just wish they did 4 x 100 instead of 2 x 200.

oh i didn't know that, thats pretty crap, select just seem to be going downhill these days. need a new company to kickstart

oh i didn't know that, thats pretty crap, select just seem to be going downhill these days. need a new company to kickstart

Its the best idea they have come up with in the last 10 years, its also what the Consumers have been asking for!! GOOD on select and a good kick up that HILL!!

yeah thats it they no longer redeem in order of receipt even though its says it still on the back of the card. I pack pulled #168 and redeemed that number, pretty spewing they did that this year as I would have got a nice low number but Im not complaining about a red from 2 boxes!

Back
Top Bottom