big league magazine

Paul_Ambrey

OzCardTrader
Real Name
PAul
pick up about 90 big league magazines from 2002 till 2009.they are in good condition.is there any value in them or should i just let them collect dust for a while.if anyone is interested let me know.

pick up about 90 big league magazines from 2002 till 2009.they are in good condition.is there any value in them or should i just let them collect dust for a while.if anyone is interested let me know.

Good question, there is obviously some value in Grand Final / Season Review editions the others are always a great read but not sure if they have much value, maybe with a good team or player poster you might sell a few.

Maybe others who collect sell them may know more.

Cheers
Ross

I sold my entire collection of Big League magazines (entire sets from 1979 to 2011) which included the Grand Final edition, Season Preview & Review editions to a buyer for $1,500. They were in excellent to Very Good condition and included all posters. Basically I had over 30 team posters for every club, player posed and action shots etc. I was sad to sell them but ran out of storage space to keep them.

I believe the posters add value and price significantly reduces if posters are missing (just see Dan's collectables). Also, if there are pen marks on the team list pages that would also reduce their value as real collectors love a magazine in mint condition. of course Big League went several years (2005 - 2011 from memory) without posters as the editor advised me it was too expensive. However, posters returned in 2012 and that is when my current collection restarted.

Hi Paul. Are you interested in selling collections from individual years, or would you prefer to sell the lot as whole?
I'd be really interested in picking up the entire 2002 season Big League magazines.

pretty sure he sold them all last year at Penrith Fair. I know I got a bunch off him

Back
Top Bottom