BIG Game today!

JZA

the ginger ninja
Real Name
Jeremy
eBay User
jeremy1439
Its the Battle of the Titans: the top 2 teams in the west, Mavericks vs Spurs, who ya picking guys?

ive gotta go with Mavericks, Dirk is just playing awsome ball atm, he should carry em to victory, by a slim margin though.

Definately have to go with the Mavs on this one.

Spurs may not have TD playing as a foot injury is plaguing him right now...

Being AT San Antonio will be a major Factor in the Spurs having the momentum.....Not as much as the Mavs have right now, as they've lost only 1 game in their last 22 games, and are on a 6 game winning streak, let's hope they go 7....

well... was i the closest at guessing who was going to win, and by how many :p

the spurs (i hate to admit) are too powerful at home..

and the mavs, still choke under pressure when it counts (from what ive seen this year) and their streak had to end soon...

I had a big bet on the total score to go over 182.5 points.

If you followed the game, you would know how great I'm feeling now and understand why. :p

Yeah yeah yeah yeah.........lol

Everyone gets a nice game at home once in a while.....

I read that the Mavs are 12-0 at home on ESPN last week and when I check NBA.com they are something like 24-4???? WTF's with that??

yeah mavsman i think id stick with nba.com for the right info hehe...i trust their sources.......do you guys reckon this is a preview of the West Finals? if so how many game do you guys think it will go to?.....im thinking suprs win in 6 games

Mavs are now in 4th seed in the West even tho they have the 2nd best record. (actually they are tied with the Spurs, but now the Spurs hold a better head-to-head record, they are #1).

So the Mavs will need to beat the Suns, and this wont be an easy task.

Let's hope the Spurs can drop a couple of games and the Mavs pick a couple up, and have to deal with the Suns.

I'd much rather the Mavs have Lakers or Memphis in 1st Round (am I right with the seedings???)

Back
Top Bottom