Big big mailday.........yaaatahhhhhhhhh!!!

nandalinnaung

Dwight Howard #12
Real Name
Nanda Linn Aung
eBay User
nandalinnaung
Hi everyone,

I almost shout YaaaaTaahhh when i saw 5 packages today..:D
After checking last night Heroes episode 3, I woke up a little bit silly...

orr yea. I got a few to share my joy with.....

first, I would like to thank to foolish for sending me these free cards.. I bought from him just two cards I wanted for my one player/one auto project.. he sent me 3 extra cards that are so important to my PC.. because every single card he sent me, i needed for my Dwight PC and Dwight numbers.. it is my honour to share some my biggest free package week (plz check other maildays, got alot of free stuff as well)... This time from Pete (foolish).. you are a legend...

Dwight trilogy /66
Dwight SPGU allstar GU /199
Dwight SPGU JSY

foolishfree.jpg

And next, autos from ebay buy and RyanM... all my first autos... :D

Haslam 03-04 autographics /150
Nene 03-04 autographics /250
and
Tom Chambers (Dunno why UD produced his cards with Jazz, I like him better with Phoenix IMO)

Auto0081.jpg

then

Bibby SOS and Deng /199 Fresh Ink both from ebay as well..
I was trying to get Bibby auto for a while, and when i got them, i got his two autos in a week.. LOL, won from ebay almost at the same time.. The other one was from Tracy&AL ultimate bibby in previous mailday..

So stoked about Deng's first auto for me.. I think i won another Deng auto at the same time too.. LOL.. hope to see that one soon.. maybe bidding early isn't such a good idea for me..

Auto0082.jpg

These beauties are from foolish, who is really nice and very comfortable to deal with.. he even sent me express post yesterday, so here they are.. in my hands within 24 hours... Thanks Pete..

Big Al jsy/auto /25
&
Kwame Brown/Tyson Chandler dual jsy/auto /50

Auto0083.jpg

My Dwight PC additions this week...

06-07 Exquisite Collection Extra Exquisite Quad 02/10

i was so shocked to see the card at first, i thought it was bent.. but later found out that exquisite embossed a bit on the top one and bottom one of the quad.. what a relief.. i think it's weird to do that, but maybe it's another way of authentication of the card.. anyway, here it is.

0002b.jpg

And lastly.. another Dwight card for my PC...

06-07 Ultimate Collection dual jersey patch 5/25

0005c.jpg

thanks for looking... comments and suggestions always welcome..

hope u guys forgive me for photo sizes, i just wanted to archive as good quality for my gallery and hopefully, u guys will understand for being a little bigger than others' photos..

have a great day...

:thumbsup:

WOW The Exquisite and Ultimate both took my breath away!

Glad to help out with a persons PC.....Just wish i could pull more of my own PC lol

Simply awesome additions to your Dwight Howard collection mate!

Keep it up.

I love that Extra Exquisite Jersey/Patch #/10 card. I hope to own one for Iverson soon enough.

-Hen

simply brilliant mailday Linn!!! :woot: some of those dwight patches are just beautiful. Nice one

Sweet patches Linn! And a bunch of good autos :) Well done to Foolish also. Thanks for sharing

Ben, thanks so much.... foolish is a top bloke to deal with.. so pleasant and entire transaction took less than 72 hours.. very happy to deal with him.

Wow that's a great PC mailday. Nice pickups.

Scott, thanks, I spent over my budget this month, better stay away from ebay LOL

WOW The Exquisite and Ultimate both took my breath away!

Ersk, thanks for ur comment, quad exquisite is only 2 patch and 2 GU.. but I trust cards like those instead of multiple patches...

Those last two patches are awesome, what a way to end the week.:thumbsup:

Leigh and Laura, thanks for ur comment.. it is indeed a great way to end weekend.. coz i know there are only 1 more Dwight rookie and Deng auto on the way.. and just a small cards, guess no more maildays this month LOL

That is a super mailday, big load of D-12's for the PC, beautiful patches!

Stacey, thanks alot.. Now I can focus a bit more on Dwight, one player/one auto project has been really slow because I got most of the unlisted and semi-stars.. and can't afford superstars and great legends yet.. one at a time LOL..

lovely dwights!!!!!! autos are nice to!

sweet mail Linn.

Andy, cheers for ur comment.. I think this is as good as I could get for this month LOL.. totally broke for cards..

Howard Exquisite Rips! If you get his Triple Patch though! I need it! :D

Thanks Hads, haha, yes, I will not get triple.. this double ultimate and exquisite cost me pretty high, so i will PM you if i see Dwight triple ultimate for ya..

Holy crap the exquiz /10 is a stunner!:thumbsup:

Thanks, it's really hard to win /25 or less cards with Dwight Collector, there are three big guys, nicolash from France, ralph from UK. jammer3j from Australia... coz Andy and Clarkey, we can discuss it, but when those 3 guys bid, it's really hard to win Dwight rare cards. usually, i got one when they already got the cards :D

Glad to help out with a persons PC.....Just wish i could pull more of my own PC lol

Pete, you rock.. well, trust me, if you help out others, you will soon pull your PC players in no time.. I believe in karma and hoping you are going to pull some great bron/mj autos :thumbsup:

hey linn very nice mailday,love the dwight patchs!

cheers

Thanks Clayton, I am loving Dwight patches, very happy to end my stressful week.

Simply awesome additions to your Dwight Howard collection mate!

Keep it up.

I love that Extra Exquisite Jersey/Patch #/10 card. I hope to own one for Iverson soon enough.

-Hen

Hendra.. cheers for the comment.. well, would love to see Iverson's quad from your mailday soon too..

Sick Exquisite. Great patches in them.

Jeff, thanks alot for the comment..

Great pick ups Linn, love the Dwight patches!

Cheers
Matt

Matt,

nice pickups as well as thin wallet LOL.. thanks for ur comment.:lol:

simply brilliant mailday Linn!!! :woot: some of those dwight patches are just beautiful. Nice one

Branko...

thank you.. no more Dwight patches for me for a while LOL.. gotta stop for a while.. :lol:

Dwighty Tiiiiiiiight Patches Nice! Magic patches are 1 of the nicest out there in the hobby i think blue/silver/black combination sweet

Wow, really nice cards. The patches are sweet and I really like that BigAl AU.

Rudi

Very sweet Dwights. I love that dude. I especially like the SP GU All-Star Jersey. That is one of the best GU designs i have seen

Back
Top Bottom