Big Bang Theory Series 1

Wellsie

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jeremy
eBay User
Wellsie21
Is this release getting very hard to find?
Have just stumbled across some loose packets for sale and am toying with the idea of buying them. Im still thinking about collecting these.
Advice? Are they worth grabbing while I can?

Boxes of these can still be found on various sites. Personally I am a fan of them and can't wait for seasons 3/4 to come out.

If you are going to go for the next release I would say get the first release also. From a box you should get a complete set and about 2/3rds or so of a second.

Good luck on hitting an Auto or Costume card.

Also, the folder for the first release comes with a special Costume card you can only get with the folder.

yeah im looking at getting a few boxes next week if theres a few of us keen we can buy together to save on post

Just a heads up but dacardworld only has 4 boxes left for those who might be interested in buying some. The cheapest box on ebay seems to be around $110 + shipping so their price of $105 is pretty good. FYI this is who I got my box from (have also purchased a few NFL boxes of them) and never had an issue and like i said before their shipping is amazing quick.

Crypto have also just announced they are releasing a Platinum Folder for Series 1/2 that has an auto as the folder card of Leonard's mum. The demand for the first folder was so great they have done another for the same series. Already got mine on order........... :)

Crypto have also just announced they are releasing a Platinum Folder for Series 1/2 that has an auto as the folder card of Leonard's mum. The demand for the first folder was so great they have done another for the same series. Already got mine on order........... :)

Do you know where I would be able to order one from online? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom