UFC Big arrivals from the wonderful world of eBay

UFCtrader

Resident Freak
Real Name
Cormac
eBay User
cormac2k5
Whole bunch of stuff arrived in the post today. Still waiting on a couple, including 6 boxes of Series 4.

First off I picked up a couple of Leaf base cards. Have to say this series looks a lot better up close. Something about the design that doesn't come across in a photo. Still, I'm only going to get a few of my favs.

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

s4 Lil' Nog Mat relic
IMG_1158.jpg

s4 Junior Dos Santos GOLD 085/188 Mat Relic
IMG_1160.jpg

s4 Mauricio Rua GOLD 021/188 Mat Relic
IMG_1148.jpg

s4 Amir Sadollah RUBY 4/8 Mat Relic
IMG_1164.jpg

s3 Thiago Alves SILVER 6/8 Fight Gear
IMG_1139.jpg

s3 Thiago Alves Auto Relic
IMG_1143.jpg

s4 Marcus Davis BLACK 76/88 Auto
IMG_1133.jpg

s3 Randy Couture BRONZE 6/88 Cage Relic
IMG_1147.jpg

s2 Randy Couture Red Ink Auto
IMG_1134.jpg

s3 Randy Couture Triple Threat Relic
IMG_1140.jpg

s4 Cain Velasquez Red Ink Auto
IMG_1170.jpg

nice cards mate, glad you got that randy red i wanted that one aswell.

Love those Randy cards.

If we ever do a trade, i'll hook you up with some free Leaf base. i have a tonne here lol.

long time no see ejt.

100% agree on series 2 being the best.

Good to see your back hopefuly for the long run.

Hey GIRDS, yeah i check back in every now and again...just cant keep up with all the releases that keep coming out!!! So have sort of slowed right up on the collecting just pick up the odd card here and there

Just need GSP, LESNAR and A.SILVA blues and im done with series 2 :)

Wishing they would slow down a bit...Theres a Wandy Bloodlines auto on eBay but cant afford 525US!!!

i saw one go for 315 the wandy bloodlines that is. i was close to having a go at that but sat back for a round 2 red and end up missing out on both.

crg has a lesnar blue from round 2 other than that i dont see many gsp's actually i was under the impression he only produced reds? kind of like bisping? just a thread i read on buymma might not be the case.

Yeah i saw 1 of the very 1st wandy bloodlines go for like 270ish and was like damm it! Should of bid on it but oh well.....i wont be buying any of the 3 till next year so not in a rush...i think ive only seen 1 GSP blue EVER (if my memory serves me right) and it went for like 300ish on eBay...im pretty sure it was a blue?!!

Also noticed a couple of new UFC names on here since ive been looking today! Good stuff, and i see you lucky buggers have got another UFC coming to ya's, and rumoured to be getting a Ultimate Fighter Aussie series!

I've doubled up on that Thiago Alves Auto Relic, so will be looking to trade / sell it. If anyone's interested let me know. :)

And while we're at it - anyone else watch 125? Maybe we could start a thread with a spoiler warning and discuss?

im streaming from a terrible wifi on holidays so ive seen bits and pieces and i must say the results have been a shock to me.

Back
Top Bottom