Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
Hey everybody!

I've taken the day of and having a nice long weekend for my birthday. I'm also gearing up to head over to the states next month for 4 weeks of fun so should be my last mailday for a couple of months. It's definitely a good one those as I've nabbed a few hard to find cards :)

I'll start off with my Aminu additions and as you'll see the PC is still going strong as ever!

Aminu pinnacle AU - nice looking un-numbered auto. Just need the base blue artist proof to complete the pinnacle set too.

Aminu red prizm AU /49 - first colour prizm auto. Keen to get the rest.

Aminu NT GU AU 3/30 - I've got a couple of these but picked this one up as it's jersery numbered from his rookie season.

Aminu limited patch /25 - Not sure how many of these I have now but I'm pretty sure this is the nastiest of the patches so far.

Aminu intrigue patch /10 - A little piece of nameplate patch which is nice. I've now got all the patch variants from the intrigue set just needing all the tag 1/1's!

Aminu world of sports AU - This may not look like much but it is a HUGE land from my PC. Since this set came out in 2011, I have never seen this card listed for sale, so even tho I overpaid, I'm stoked to finally have it as it is the last of the UD cards that I needed.

Aminu preferred printing plate 1/1 - My first plate set completion! I just need the black auto 1/1 to have the complete rainbow :)

Aminu marks of gold printing plate 1/1 - I just need the yellow to complete this set. I also just need 14 of the 40 plates from the NT release to have the entire run, although I've never any of the silhouettes or white gold threads plates so not sure they actually ever mate it into packs.

Aminu/Favours/Vaques season update triple AU 1/10 - Another big pick up for me as this completed the season updates auto set as I have all 4 double autos numbered /99 and now all 3 triple autos numbered /10 - This is another card I've never seen come up. It's been up as BIN for the past year but was waaaay overpriced but I couldn't help myself and finally got it. I'm glad I have it now tho. It's also numbered 1/10 which is Aminu's wake forest jersey number which is a bonus :)

Aminu monumentum black AU 1/1 - Stoked to have another legit 1/1. I love the look of this auto set and just need the red auto /5 to complete the auto rainbow.

Now for some sweet Drummond additions!

Drummond immaculate quad GU /50 - Nice looking GU card and I like that not all the swatches are the same colour.

Drummond intrigue GU AU /149 - I'm fond of the intrigue set, just wish they were on card.

Drummond immaculate AU /99 - I love the fat stock of this card and the big clean on card auto.

Drummond immaculate RPA /100 - I thought this was a 2clr when I first purchased it but now I've got it in hand it's got a slither of blue making it a nice 3clr patch with nice clean auto. Amazing looking set.

Drummond immaculate jumbo patch /14 - I knew when I saw these jumbo patches that I had to land one for a PC player, and as it turned out, Drummond was the only player of mine in the set. I got it for a decent price to considering how Drummond's low numbered stuff usually fetches a premium. Stoked to have it and its my new fav card of his along with the Flawless gold auto /10.

Thanks for looking everyone!

Wow Great additions! Happy Birthday and That trip to the states, well I am sure that will make plenty of us jealous!

Happy birthday, happy travels and happy jumbo patches indeed!

Big effort on the printing plates - master run would be insane!

Back
Top Bottom