BGS Mailday!!!

lockie

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
A month or so ago i sent off some cards to beckett for grading, and they FINALLY arrived back today!! :woot: (after getting stuck with customs due to the high assigned value :mad:)

so here they are, overall pretty happy with the grades!! :)

All except the dwight are for sale, PM me if interested in any!

Kobe / LeBron / Carmelo / Redd Quad Patch #4/5
kobe_redd_melo_lebron_quad_patch_bgs.jpg

Dwight / Gordon / Livingston Triple Rookie Auto #13/35
dwight_gordon_livingston_triple_auto_bgs.jpg

Chris Paul Variations Auto Refractor #6/20
cp3_auto_bgs4.jpg

Chris Paul Variations Auto X-Fractor #4/15
cp3_auto_bgs.jpg

Chris Paul Variations Auto Gold Refractor #4/5
cp3_auto_bgs3.jpg

Chris Paul Variations Auto Red Refractor #2/3
cp3_auto_bgs2.jpg

AND FINALLY

Kobe Bryant / Steve Nash Dual Auto #1/1
kobe_nash_dual_auto_bgs.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Sweet cards mate love the Red refractor.
How'd you go about the customs issue? I want to send a card with a high $$$ value but don't want to get slugged by customs when it comes back

Sweet cards mate love the Red refractor.
How'd you go about the customs issue? I want to send a card with a high $$$ value but don't want to get slugged by customs when it comes back

send it to me instead :p

Great stuff lockie, love the cp3s!

the customs thing was sweet in the end, apart from the time they take to process it!
because it was something that i already owned and i sent it over there (and kept the aus post receipt to prove it), then i didn't have to pay any duty on it being sent back. only had to pay the customs processing fee which was like $40 or so :)

that ultimate quad patch is off the freakin CHAIN!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dont know why they'd put 3 big names there and add michael redd to it :lol:, are u serious (talking to UD here)????!!! instead of putting another forward/guard to D-Wade, or cp3, or Iverson, etc.

loving the cp3 parallel autos, very sweet 58-59 varioations :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom