BGS Mailday

khouzza

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kaeliff
eBay User
khouzza1981
Firstly, cant thank Garth (postgsl) enough for putting together this group submission. Thanks again mate :thumbsup:

I sent 6 cards over in total and was very happy with the results, one kinda shocked me (in a bad way) but overall very very happy with what i got back.

Firstly 2 of my MJ refractors. very happy with the 93/94 finest but the centering on the Mystery refractor i couldnt believe, looks spot on to me but im not the expert lol

IMG_3536.jpg

IMG_3537.jpg

Next is my Durant Ultimate Gold RC Auto. I knew the edges and corners wouldnt grade great on this but i had to have it cased up before it gets locked away in the PC vault :D

IMG_3539.jpg

Now for my only George Mikan auto in my collection. Absolutely (almost) perfect :worthy:

IMG_3538.jpg

Next is the Kemp Autographics, i thought it would grade well but not this well, extremely happy with this especially for its age

IMG_3540.jpg

and last my Rose Rookie Threads Auto, 10 for the auto is on the back, happy with a 9.5, unhappy with the centering on a modern card....thanks Upperdeck lol

IMG_3541.jpg

Like i said very happy overall thanks for looking guys :v:

just amazing mate.. now i wana get my PC graded.. just for protection.. hrmms garth.. when is the next submission? lol

thanks for all the nice comments guys.......does anyone know just to burn me a little bit, if the centering on the rose got 9.5 would it have graded a 10 overall?

Very nice indeed mate,I'd be very happy with those aswell.

Back
Top Bottom