Knott

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Apivit
eBay User
knott1402
COMC User
knott
Just don't want this to happen with other member here, I've been contact from this buyer ID joejofis and the buyer have another account ID 2015.tract real name Timothy Onder from USA
have purchased my 2013-14 court kings Sovereign Signature Gold Larry Johnson 9/10 the buyer ask for discount and I agree and send the card out now the buyer open the case for refund without contact me first and claim that not received the card. I've a look on his feedback and found that I am not the first one. Please stay away from this user.
And I know that I am going to loose as eBay seller protection don't help anything.
Thank you

Bugger, that's no good mate. Have no idea how you will go but stick at it and maybe send the info to ebay and paypal to try and prove they are scamming you. Good luck hope it works out for you.

Just had a look at the 2 you mentioned and there are people saying bad things but why are there no neg's given they still say positive feedback. One thing I never do on a low feedback person is give positive until received positive first just incase.

Thanks for the heads up mate. Sorry to hear about what happened, never seizes to amaze me at the amount of scum that are involved in this hobby.

Just had a look at the 2 you mentioned and there are people saying bad things but why are there no neg's given they still say positive feedback. One thing I never do on a low feedback person is give positive until received positive first just incase.
Because the seller can't give negative feedback, only the buyer can.

Because the seller can't give negative feedback, only the buyer can.

Ok, I have not sold anything on Ebay in along time, always thought both parties could give pos, nuet, neg feedback. I will have to be a lot more careful in future.

Back
Top Bottom