beware of this ebay seller - jimzz11

sharkies4eva

GO COUNTRY!!!!
Real Name
Curtis
eBay User
sharkies4eva
hi all
not sure how to go about this but thought it was definitely worth a heads up. if i am doing anything wrong by posting this, can someone please let me know, dont want to break site rules. have just been given a warning by one of my trusted nrl sig sellers (troythe2nd1) about an ebay seller jimzz11 out of wollongong. apparently he is selling fake sigs, full sigs of mark gasnier, lol, plus other fakes. just dont want any of the good peeps on here to get ripped off by this guy, the seller that told me has always been straight with me regarding card quality, sig quality etc in my transactions with him
cheers curtis:v:

troythe2nd1 is always good to me regarding sigs aswell. i mist check this other guy out.

---------- Post added 16-08-2011 at 06:17 PM ----------

i had a look at the sharks cards he has up for sale. too me they look pretty good. but i assume he most likely got them at the fan day a few weekends back.

looks can be deceiving though

cheers aron.

I'm sure there are plenty others out there who do dodgy things like forge sigs especially with the stupid prices people are paying for IP signatures. My first job was in a card and collectable shop and there were always people trying to flog off dodgy signatures I've also seen kids duplicate signatures perfectly. My advice would be to steer clear of all ebay sellers for that sort of thing and just trade with people here who wouldn't rip you off. Anymore than a couple of bucks for an IP signature is just crazy.

I'm sure there are plenty others out there who do dodgy things like forge sigs especially with the stupid prices people are paying for IP signatures. My first job was in a card and collectable shop and there were always people trying to flog off dodgy signatures I've also seen kids duplicate signatures perfectly. My advice would be to steer clear of all ebay sellers for that sort of thing and just trade with people here who wouldn't rip you off. Anymore than a couple of bucks for an IP signature is just crazy.

i have dealt with troythe2nd1 guy before and seems to be a seller that is trusted and recommended by others on here......and as far as IP signatures are concerned if you stick with in the trusted ozcard circle you cant go wrong.
As for this jimzz11 guy i have never dealt with him before and i dont have any ip sigs to compare his too but he has an ebay score of 158 at 100%, take from that what you will but i probably wouldnt shy from him straight away as it could be a case of troythe2nd having the ****s with jimzz11 for what ever reason and from what i can see no one from here has actually had a problem with this jimzz11 guy before. just my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom