Benny J

Mr Big Shot...
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
15DVS
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8753743887

Revenge1613

He won my item weeks ago we have had no corresspondence from him at all.:( I see that he already has -2 in his ebay feedback and i think that he also purchased something from Locky, and is yet to pay:mad: .

Please take note of the user ID and dont let him bid on you item.

PS - Have a look at the bid history. Does it look like the second highest bidder also bid $400 or only $350??? Someone please let me know as we are going to offer a second chance offer to him??

Yeah I've been burned by this bidder too
I suspect he will be off eBay in the next few days
Having said that, I probably am a bit stupid for accepting a bid from someone with zero feedback and the word 'revenge' in his user name.
Maybe I took his car park one day or something...

kidd05 said:
$350.

Damn bidders who don't pay!
The only reason i aksed is i thought it was strange that the next bid after his went up $50 rather than just outbidding him but the usual $1.

What do you think??

His max bid was probably $400 too but if you give him a 2nd chance offer, the lower bid will take place as the original winner's bid gets cancelled and so therefore, no one beat his $350 bid. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm quite sure that's how it goes.

Just go through the process of a second chance offer and it will bring up a list of people and the second chance prices you can offer to each member. If the user chooses not to accept second chance offers then you wont be able to offer to him (or her) :)

I reckon just relist it mate. You won't have to pay the selling fee coz the buyer didn't pay. Just make sure you report it to eBay.

List it on eBay.com too and enable the offers option. Put a high BIN price like $700 so you get higher offers. If you put $400 as your BIN price, you'll get low ball offers like $120.

In your selling preferences there are 4 options to block bidders.

I have set mine to reject bidders who have:
Have a feedback of -1 or lower
2 stirkes in the last 30 days
Bid on 10 items in the last 30 days with 0 feedback

It's reduced my non paying auctions in half :D

Just thought I'd share incase you haven't got these switched on.

Thanks for the advice guys. Is there any way to keep the buy it now price throughout the whole auction...even after someone has bid.

I have notice that generally once someone bids on the item, the buy it now price goes away??

Back
Top Bottom