BEWARE OF eBay seller watch.and.learn

hatemyswagger

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chun
After I found this site, I decide to join here and share a story here.

About 20 days ago, I had a deal with ebay seller watch.and.learn for a MJ precious metal gem valued $470 shipped. This seller insisted to deal off ebay even I had showed my willingness to share the final value fees with him! I really like this card, so I requested him to send me a paypal invoice and then sent him the payment. It has been almost 23 days, and I have never been receiving my card. This seller said he would send it via registered mail with insurance. When I told him I have never been receiving the card, he said he will check with his local post office. But I haven't heared anything from him. I think it is a scam! He is no longer a registered ebay user now, and hopefully if anyone here knows who this guy is, beware of him. In the meantime, I will contact Internet Fraud Authority to get involved this case, and will do whatever it takes to arrest this seller!!

Seller ebay Id: watch.and.learn ( 44) Not a registered user

Hate to say it but thats why ebay is there, to help cover you. I've no idea why you'd be so trusting?

Gotta agree with you there mate. That's the whole point of ebay, buyer/seller protection. How many times have ebay stated not to purchase off the site? :blink:

Back
Top Bottom