Best way to store auto/ sticker auto cards.

Ozsportsfan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
Just trying to work out the best way to store these or how people store there's. I assumed one touches etc. but wasn't sure of other ways. I have some rookie cards coming in soon and was trying to work out if I needed more supplies.

That all depends on the individual collector. Me personally, it all depends on three things - is it pc, is it part of a set(i.e RC subset), is it just a loose card (insert/parallel). If it is a pc card, it goes into a penny slip (card sleeve) and then into it's appropriate slot in the Player folder. If it is part of a set, it goes in with the set. If it is a loose card - it all depends on two things .. insert or parallel? If insert into a specific portfolio book. If parallel, in with the set. The last two categories (set/ loose card) then have their own subcategories. If the set is over $100 US w/base set complete and subset's added in, then it goes into a two-piece clear case. Otherwise it goes into a large collector's box. If the set is too large to go into a clear case, it goes into a box. If it is a loose card - it depends on the value. If the card is over US$100, it goes into a one-touch or screwdown. If not it goes into the portfolio book. Penny slips for subsets/loose cards depend on the individual value.

Thanks for that. I just looked at some of the stuff I had coming and wasn't sure. I have a JJ watt auto that I think will be in a one touch as i assume the value will increase.

Back
Top Bottom