Best USA collecting forum for nfl

owen21

Panthers 1991
Real Name
owen
eBay User
roy2053
Hi guys...

I collect the detroit lions and Michigan Wolverines autographs since 1989 and eBays shipping rates have officially stopped my collection growing....

Over 20$ for shipping 1 signed card ....

Can anyone help me out with which collecting forums are worth using to buy cards?

I am also a longtime member of ozcard but thee aren’t a great number of nfl collectors...

Any help appreciated....

Owen

Have you thought about going into case/box breaks with cherrycollectables.The shipping is including if you win cards.Also they might have cards from teams you collect.

Hi guys...

I collect the detroit lions and Michigan Wolverines autographs since 1989 and eBays shipping rates have officially stopped my collection growing....

Over 20$ for shipping 1 signed card ....

Can anyone help me out with which collecting forums are worth using to buy cards?

I am also a longtime member of ozcard but thee aren’t a great number of nfl collectors...

Any help appreciated....

Owen
use 'shipmycards.com'. its a US address you can use to avoid e-bays global postage costs. then when youre ready, you can get multiple buys sent over at once to save again. reasonably priced in my opinion...

COMC sell cards as well but wait for their sales. Thanksgiving sale on soon with big discounts. They charge $3 per card processing fee for anything on consignment but postage starts very cheap, $5 - $6. I've used them maybe 40-50 times and never had a problem.

Back
Top Bottom