Best sophmore player

Vinsanity

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mitch
Hey peeps ,
who does everybody think has been the best 2nd year nba player this season?

I think there was a couple of players that showed what they can do when given the chance like Iguodala, Delonte West and Jameer Nelson. They have bright futures.

They've all done well. Some better than others.

I think Devin would be up there if he'd not torn his quads.

Delonte's been great, and Dwight's been a monster. I think Iggy & Gordon need to be more consistent, althought lately, Gordon's been on fire.

Gordon, Iggy or Dwight

too bad Okafor went down with an injury coz he probably would have been up there aswell

I reckon Dwighty is the standout this year. Averaging good amount of points per game and a beast on the boards. Like KG but without the good passing.

Dwighty by a mile. Others who have done well - Krstic, Nelson, Iggy & Delonte. As a group the 4 Chicago sophs (Gordon, Deng, Duhon, Nocioni) have gotten better but I feel they need to move Gordon & Duhon for a decent big man.

clarkescards said:
Dwighty by a mile. Others who have done well - Krstic, Nelson, Iggy & Delonte. As a group the 4 Chicago sophs (Gordon, Deng, Duhon, Nocioni) have gotten better but I feel they need to move Gordon & Duhon for a decent big man.

Couldn't agree more with everything you said. Glad someone said Kristic, Nocioni and Deng

Dwight & Gordon have been great this season! Others have been Iggy, Delonte and Jameer, all awesome as well as Nenad Krstic! But Josh Smith, this kid can do it all!

All-Sophomore MVP- Dwight Howard

All-Sophomore Team-

Delonte West
Ben Gordon
Dwight Howard
Josh Smith
Andre Iguodala

I say its Darko who i put as technically a sophmore. hehe

Dwight is way ahead of the rest and the likes of Gordon need to do more than score and gain consistancy. He has been way overhyped for what he is at this current moment. Dwight is a beast and going to go far in this league.

West, Nelson, Nochioni, Iggy and Smith have all done well but also need consitancy but at least can do more than score

I like Dwight!!
I think he has had a great year.
A monster on the Boards
And I think he'll become one of the premier big men in the league very very soon.

chadjaja® said:
I say its Darko who i put as technically a sophmore. hehe

Dwight is way ahead of the rest and the likes of Gordon need to do more than score and gain consistancy. He has been way overhyped for what he is at this current moment. Dwight is a beast and going to go far in this league.

West, Nelson, Nochioni, Iggy and Smith have all done well but also need consitancy but at least can do more than score

Agreed. I think delonte has had a killer season though. He's started at least every game as the starting PG for Boston averaging double figures and has filled the stat's sheet at different times with blocks, steals, rebounds and assists and is a consistent shooter.

Dwight by heaps.....at his age to lead the league in rebounding....amazing....he is a force, and a machine. i think iggy has done well too but i think pilly are holding him back a bit

fo sho, dwight will be putting up shaq numbers very soon, if he gets more aggressive on offense.

Back
Top Bottom