Best site to buy spots in breaks

Have just picked up the Ravens in a 15 box case of 2014 Limited with SportsBoxBreaks for $20, worth a punt I thought at that price. Has anybody used these guys before?

I have not, but am happy to help with Ravens doubles lol. They off a website or ebay for spots?

Lol my bad, saw limited and read it as something else lol. Middle of a sorting a large mail day. How many cards to a box of limited?

Have just picked up the Ravens in a 15 box case of 2014 Limited with SportsBoxBreaks for $20, worth a punt I thought at that price. Has anybody used these guys before?

I've used them once Rusty, for Inception earlier this year. I skunked out and got nothing in the break (Inception was bad for Rams), but they sent me a freebee pack of something. Think they're okay !

I've used them once Rusty, for Inception earlier this year. I skunked out and got nothing in the break (Inception was bad for Rams), but they sent me a freebee pack of something. Think they're okay !
Thanks Trevor, their website looks OK, not expecting much with the Ravens in any product this year, may be lucky and snag another CJ Mosley auto, if he's even in the product!!!. The Chargers have dudded me this year, 2 of the 3 rookies, Grice and Reese, have been cut already, at least Verrett looks like he could be something good

Thanks Trevor, their website looks OK, not expecting much with the Ravens in any product this year, may be lucky and snag another CJ Mosley auto, if he's even in the product!!!. The Chargers have dudded me this year, 2 of the 3 rookies, Grice and Reese, have been cut already, at least Verrett looks like he could be something good

Hey, at least your still not getting "hits" and redemptions of a guy who's been cut from TWO teams already - aka Michael Sam! I think his hype means a lot of sets aren't featuring our high picks of Aaron Donald and Greg Robinson at all because they're lineman and the Michael Sam story was "news". Bummer actually as I think Donald is going to be a beast!

Limited looks really nice this year.

Yeah, thought of going in the case break Rusty is in, but the Rams are up there price wise at $55, so I guess a lot of people liked the look of Tre Mason's running like I did ! Might still weaken, it is payday today, we'll see... LOL

Back
Top Bottom