Best site to buy spots in breaks

I mostly use liveboxbreaks.net, dacardworld or mojobreaks, though with mojo, I usually mute the break. lol. And Rockledge, though his breaks via ebay, usually go a for a higher price than can be found if you look around. One note with ebay breaks, make sure you check their feedback - alot of small time breakers, can't get the return on the case that they are looking for and will pull the break which can be a pain.

You want a breaker that includes one touches, and gives you an option to take base cards, and postage is minimal.

Last edited:
nastybreaks.com is a good breaker. Have seen plenty of awesome hits from his breaks. A couple things though:
1, He does not ship base (if you want those too)
2, If you are not using a COMC shipping address, you cannot buy through the store using an international address. He will ship internationally though just need to have a chat to him while he is breaking

Is that ripkings? Broke with them the other day actually. I have been breaking at topshelfbreaks they are only new but have enjoyed the McFarlane breaks

We have Playbook hit draft up at the moment over HERE.

Cherry is an Aussie breaker, mainly basketball but we are trying to get more interest with some big products coming up.

I am still waiting on cards from Laytons. worried because I did a jumbo prizm case and went ok with the bengals

yeah I am still waiting on a certified double case break that I did at the start of the school holidays. Wondering whether they ship monthly for international orders or something lol

Just gave Ripkings a go for some case breaks... Didn't get charged anything for shipping to Oz - is that normal ?
Trevor, seems to be, I have only ever been charged shipping from their Ebay auction breaks, and then only to my COMC account. Any breaks bought on the site or live have always had free shipping to OZ included.

I also got my prizm today as well some stuff from Mojo.

I seriously think our post is stuffed at the moment. Sometimes it takes a week and then others 3 or 4.

As long as it gets here in the end.

Back
Top Bottom