Best Pierce Card I will get in my life!!!

james34bc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
James
Pierce patch.jpg

i love this card!!!

Pierce patch.jpg

WOW that first card is sick and All-star patch as well If you want to get rid of it come to me... :)

WOW that first card is sick and All-star patch as well If you want to get rid of it come to me... :)

HAHA my friend managed to get it for me, i literally traded bout 70 cards for it, LOL, he got it from a box break and apparently it was the best box he has ever got, coz he also goes for boston and he got that card, a bill russell Auto and a Kevin Garnett (high end) (4got wat it was) but I am sooo happy to get this

So he brought a box of exquisite that would of set him back a bit...
Ill give you 180 cards for it...
Is it trade able if i give you a good enough deal or not...

well I am a HUGE pierce card fan so I will think about it :) and they werent the only cards he got they were just the main ones, he didn't describe to me everything he just said 3 of the players he got in the same box

Ok I'll PM you on what I could offer you for it...Yeah there are only 7 or 8 cards in a exquisite box and he would of got at least 2 base as well.

That card is sensational, damnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most people these days don't trade down (i.e. only trade card for card/s of similar value or trade up) so that is great mate!!!! Will def be hard to top that

i know, I was asking trade after trade for almost a year for this card with my friend

---------- Post added 04-04-2010 at 02:48 PM ----------

Sick card buddy, love the 08-09 Limited Logo's

thanx man, really happy to get this one

---------- Post added 04-04-2010 at 08:34 PM ----------

I really want to finish my Pierce base and Insert collection then I'm going to move to jersey, then GU, then RC's, then Autos then Patch, I really want to get about 50% hopefully :)

Back
Top Bottom