Best : Past, Present & Future

wow kobe not in your top ten all time? hes 9th on the scoring list, has scored 81pts in a game and has more rings than 5 people on your list.
lol and iverson is on your list as current top 7?? clearly you don't watch any games
I'd scratch Kidd, garnett, Nash and obviously Iverson off your list.. No mention of Durant anywhere? and Kobe in current players? zzzzzzzzzzz
CP3, Howard and williams are not future. they are NOW.

WOW! You can be a bit of d!ck can't you...? Notice the thread maker asks for peoples opinions....? Yours is obviously revolved around Kobe and thats your tight, don't jump on people for having their own opinions just because YOU don't agree with them! :rolleyes:

As for scratching kidd, Nash and Garnett from his list...? Why!?!? Kidd is Top 3 (?) All Time in Assists, Nash is a 2 time MVP and Garnett, no matter how much I hate him, has proven he is an all time great if the game as well.

I'd be watching more then Lakers games if I was you. ;)

Hey Twizz.

Fair enough that you disagree with my opinion, that's your right and I love a good debate.

I don't rank Kobe in my top ten because i don't think he is one of the best ten players of all time. Pretty simple. If you do rank him as one of the best ten players cool.

(I've actually got him in my honourable mention list and therefore don't see the need to list him again in current players. That same logic applies to Shaq and Duncan not being listed again, causing me to have a top seven rather than top ten. Which takes me to my next point...)

I've put Nash/Kidd/Iverson in my current top ten because I consider them in the top ten of professional basketball players currently playing. I've actually considered whole careers in my rankings rather than who is the best ten players currently; if I was ranking the top ten current players Nash, Kidd and Iverson wouldn't even be close for obvious reasons.

Not picking Durant was probably an error on my part, but hey we all make mistakes.

I have one quick question before I finish; who would you remove from my top ten to put Kobe in? Like I said I love a good debate.

PAST: (both lists in no order)

1. George Mikan
2. Elgin Baylor
3. Jerry West
4. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
5. Michael Jordan
6. Bill Russell
7. John Stockton
8. Larry Bird
9. Dave Cowens
10. Wilt Chamberlain

PRESENT: (from rookie year to present)

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Lebron James
3. Kevin Garnett
4. Shaquille O'Neal
5. Tim Duncan
6. Paul Pierce
7. Kevin Durant
8. Vince Carter
9. Tracy McGrady
10. Big Z :lol: (can't think anymore...)

FUTURE? No clue!

Back
Top Bottom