Best Morrow Banner wins a prize!

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
So I want an Anthony Morrow Banner to replace my current one.... current dimensions (as can be seen in my sig) just fine.

So all you graphics designers out there.... design me something awesome anthony morrow like for me to use as a banner and then best two will win a prize... will try to provide free cards to something you collect, but otherwise it will be a random selection :)

PM me your submissions along with a list of what/whom you collect. Or you can post here if you like :)

Untitled-1_zpsa3693238.jpg

Technically. I am winning right???

pretty sure drob has it in the bag but here's my attempt. just spent way too long staring at anthony morrow. also, has anthony morrow played for every team in the nba?

morrow-sig_zps7652cded.jpg

no cos he hasn't played for the one team I want him to play for - MINNESOTA lol

Thank you for a serious effort, I quite like it :D

Wow...... all that work Adam put in for nothing :( Could send the bloke a few cards too!?

Thanks Brett! At least SOMEONE knows talent when they see it!

@wolvesjr34 - I think you need to acknowledge that my attempt certainly didn't lack "effort", it was lacking "ability"! :lol:

I think yours was just missing a little something Adam. Just needed a pic of morrow and you would have been hands down winner. I fixed it up for you

Yeah, I did have a pic of Morrow from recent seasons, but I wasn't sure AJ wanted it on display??

Untitled-2_zpsb07c1bff.jpg

Back
Top Bottom