Best/Favourite Hobby Boxes

Bronson

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Bronson
eBay User
redbull_96
Hey Guys,

I'm about to buy a few hobby boxes and was wondering which ones you guys think are the best bang for your buck. I've just ordered a few 2016 classic due to getting a great deal on eBay and was hoping you could suggest some other boxes that are good deals?

Check out Cherry Collectables website. They have a few discounts running at the moment and generally offer boxes at a comparable price considering postage from the US. Otherwise D&A are the best bet but the exchange rate and shipping make it a pretty costly experience (that is until the boxes arrive, then it's forgotten).
This year's draft class has kept the prices pretty high as well, Prizm still at a crazy price and Contenders won't come down anytime soon. You can get the earlier releases a bit cheaper if you're happy with any of them - Donruss, Clear Vision, Classics (you already mentioned) & Playoff are coming down.
"Bang for your Buck" is pretty difficult to nail right now, so much product now that Panini have exclusivity, and it really comes down to what appeals to you personally and what you perceive as value for what you want to collect.
Not sure if I've been any help but good luck with the Classic boxes and whatever else you're busting. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom