Ben Simmons

1stBowman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
COMC User
1stBowman
I just impulse bought a Ben Simmons 2016-17 Donruss Optic Holo after watching him drain his first 3.

I hope I won't live to regret it.

I'm not suggesting he'll end up being compared to Damian Lillard but if he can add a 3 point shot and some mid range jumpers he (and Doncic... and a few others) will dominate the league for the next decade. It seemed like a good idea. I only have a few basic Simmons RC/s as I was in Hobby Hibernation at the time he entered the league.

Paid $115US though the bottom corner looked a bit ordinary. Go Ben.

Last edited:

1stBowman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
COMC User
1stBowman
Just watched the 1st half of the 76'ers game against the Spurs. Judging by his awful "mid-range" jumper just before half-time it will be regret. What a wretched attempt. Lucky to hit the glass.

Tragic.

araiee

Lebron, Kobe and Westbrook!!!
Real Name
Aram
eBay User
relstar3127
I recently saw paul pierce mention on espn at halftime of a game that he thinks simmons has “peaked” I’m starting to think maybe? Look at his numbers they aren’t actually improving but going back a bit this year... still hasn’t got a jump shot yet either... jury is out still for me, thought he would have worked harder on his offence

1stBowman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
COMC User
1stBowman
After watching the 76'ers/Bucks game, I'm not so sure about splitting up Embiid and Simmons. In fact, I positively hate the idea, lol.

Also feeling a lot more bullish about the chances of Philly coming out of the East. Super impressive win.

Top Bottom