Ben Cousins Collection to date so far .... BIG ADDITION!

patterz123

#1 B.Cuz Collector
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
paternitis
Hey Guys

Some would know about my collection chase labelled the "Ben Cousins Every Card made Chase" aimed to get every Ben Cousins card released and pretty much a collection with anything related to Cuz.

So far it has been going well and here is a little update, with a not so little addition!!

Enjoy.

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg261/patterz123/Ben Cousins PC/?albumview=grid

For those who are not able to load the above link,
this was my latest edition:

2006 Supreme Brownlow Signature - Ben Cousins # 89/100

Select2006BrownlowSigRedemption.jpg

select2006BrownlowRedeemedSignature.jpg

Has always been one of my most wanted cards and am finally very glad to own one:thumbsup

Bit of a nervous wait on the redemption process being my first, but worked out great in the end!

Thanks to SWINE for messaging me about a certain member owning this redemption, and a HUGE thanks to that certain member in BONECRUSHER for working out a deal with me!

Props to select and Di for all their help aswell!!

Bucket Link to Ben Cousins Collection
Ben Cousins PC pictures by patterz123 - Photobucket

Thanks guys,
any comments welcome!

Cheers,
Daniel.

i have never seen this card before now and i am blown away..this is one of the best cards i think i have ever seen..the design is simple but the cards look great..great find mate..now u need the brownlow wildcard and youll be on your way

i have never seen this card before now and i am blown away..this is one of the best cards i think i have ever seen..the design is simple but the cards look great..great find mate..now u need the brownlow wildcard and youll be on your way

Thanks mate:thumbsup:
I've gotta say it is a really nice looking card in hand!
Probs the nicest/most appealing cuzzy signature out there, and in my collection.

haha i know that Wildcard is very hard to track down!!
2006 in cards was a Big Year for Cuz, some nice one's in their!!

Cheers buddy.

Wowzers dude!! That is SICK!!!:D

Thanks mate:thumbsup:

Nice cards that lot!! well done.... looks like there isn't very many left to be redeemed!!

Cheers buddy!
Not sure if it was taken in order, as i had spoken to Di from Select in a few emails and she said she was going to try get me a nice number, even though they are mean't to go in the order they are redeemed. I think she just managed to grab a number with the number 9 in there.

DAAYYYYUUUMMM!!! That's SOOOOO SICK!!!!!

haha cheers mate!!
It is one of my fave's for sure!!

Back
Top Bottom