Belated Christmas present from the wife - Star Wars

nznrl

Interested in low numbered Warriors
Real Name
Daniel
These arrived today. I'll open them tonight. I'm not expecting much, but should be fun. Probably my last hurrah on Star Wars

Can't complain with a 1/1 plate, but definitely the end of my investment in Star Wars products.

Yeah, you got the wrong "Ford" on the plate ! ;)

Nice to get 2 oranges, but not the best characters...

I do like Tek...just can't justify the cost

I can't get over how many stickers Grunberg has signed as Wexley in the last few years. And even more, I can't get over that despite the multitude of sets he is in, it is exactly the same image in every one. Even Stellar!

Great belated Xmas gift

The overvsaturated market (seems like we have a release every 2nd month) and the crappy signature list is becoming very frustrating

Or maybe the issue is me and I should stop purchasing the damn product 🤣

Yeah, I can just see the prices of old boxes going up now as they had stronger signing lists with fisher and Hamill.

Empire Black and White released today, was in a break on BO and it looks like another pretty weak set...

I will be patient on these and hopefully not too long before they're discounted...though ESB is my all time favorite

As someone coming into Star Wars cards late, I cannot see the attraction with the products Topps are releasing now (a lot of it out of their control I guess). If only I had money 10 years ago! When you have such low quality signers, and a requirement to do so many sets a year they need to at least provide more hits per box.

Congrats on the GoT #1 draft spot, Trevor 👍

As someone coming into Star Wars cards late, I cannot see the attraction with the products Topps are releasing now (a lot of it out of their control I guess). If only I had money 10 years ago! When you have such low quality signers, and a requirement to do so many sets a year they need to at least provide more hits per box.

Congrats on the GoT #1 draft spot, Trevor 👍

You're right, most products are pretty bad now. And if Topps can't get Hamill signing again, the future is looking very bleak indeed !

Thanks mate, would have preferred a Daenerys set of plates or something, but shouldn't be too greedy ! :p

Back
Top Bottom