Been away for a while.

Yoshi

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shane
I'ts been around 16 months since I gave up collecting to play WOW. Still playing WOW but want something else to do so got the collecting bug again. In the process of updating and sorting my collection, I have no idea what's in the cupboard. Hope to have a trading thread up soon and good to see collecting is still going strong here in Aus.

:wave:

Man first welcome back.

and secondly don't take this too personal

BUT WOW IS EVIL.

my friend lost 4 years of his life playing it. He use to play 48hours straight sometimes.

QUIT WHILST YOU STILL CAN.

Man first welcome back.

and secondly don't take this too personal

BUT WOW IS EVIL.

my friend lost 4 years of his life playing it. He use to play 48hours straight sometimes.

QUIT WHILST YOU STILL CAN.

Nothing personal taken, and yes it is very addictive (EVIL) but still like playing but been thinking about collecting for a while just to break game play up a bit. So thanks for the welcome.
:wave:

Good to have ya back man... but yeah agree with the WOW thing..... lots of people lose their lives over WOW & games like it.... glad you found your way back to collecting.

Welcome to the site!

I have a mate that plays WOW pretty much 24/7.
He sleeps randomly, eats and drinks whatever he can find laying around (rum 'watered down' with milk was one that sticks in my head??)
He says that some of the guys in his 'guild' lost their jobs after the last expansion was released, as they stopped turning up to work, because they could not tear themselves away from their PC's.

I have a massively addictive streak, and for that reason I will never even try playing WOW!! I know I would get hooked :(

If you stopped playing WOW, then I garauntee that you will look back in years to come and think that it was one of the best decisions that you ever made!! :)

Welcome back into the collecting fraternity...the urge to collect never goes away

Welcome back on the site.

My son played a bit of WOW. Had 2 characters or something and we ended up selling them for 250$ each. He then got back into it last holidays a year ago and got his character back to max and gave it away for uni and now has found something called Hero's of Nuerth or something similar to that.

Back
Top Bottom