Been a while Pippen mailday

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
hey everyone

for those of you who don't know, i collect a few pippens here and there. Added some long time chases that i've been hunting over the last few years so thought i'd share some with you guys. i've been lurking around but not buying anything for a few years but I blame hairangryfella and the YT interview i did with cardboard chronicles for increasing my interest again. hope you enjoy.

oh and if you really like BGS/PSA graded cards, i've got some of those too ;)

took a while to track this one down, the 97/98 Topps Minted in Springfield Gold Stamp. There's are quite rare and not listed anywhere. Few people know of their existence, including the seller of this.

1997-98 Topps Minted In Springfield Gold.jpg

Another long multi year chase, i missed it a couple of times but finally landed a very poorly listed one; 99/00 Hoops Decade Retrospection Collection Parallel #44/89

1999-00 Hoops Decade Retrospection Collection Parallel 44of89.jpg

I wanted Panini's first glass card so grabbed the 15/16 Absolute Glass. Will try for the other 2 now i think.

2015-16 Absolute Glass.jpg

Not sure if i showed this previously, but found the 01/02 Rack Pack Auto #13of15 BGS8.5

2001-02 Fleer Platinum Rack Pack Auto 13of15.jpg

yep..had to!

1999-00 Skybox Autographics Rack Pack 3of15 busted.jpg

This came up, sold a few times in short time frames by the same buyer so guess it was shilled. I managed to get it; 98/99 Autographics Century Marks #38/50 PSA9

Screenshot_20201109_235651.jpg

and yep...i had to!

1998-99 Autographics Century Marks 38of50.jpg

I've always wanted one of these but they never came up, this one did and it was my number chase!! (for those that don't know, i started collecting #6/xxx cards for 6 rings)

05/06 Exquisite Collection #6of15

2005-06 Exquisite Collection Emblems of Endorsements 6of15.jpg

goes well with these 6's

Pippen Exquisite 6s.JPG

and then finally, a card i have chased for 20 years, came up on a forum from a guy who found it in his son's collection. unfortunately he knew the value!! :lol: 7 years ago I had a chance to buy the jersey numbered version for $450 but declined becauses I thought it was too much!!

1998/99 Playmakers Theatre #43/100

1998-99 Fleer Playmakers Theatre 43of100.jpg

Last edited:
Shit has Christmas come early O_O Slobby busting slabbed cards, it must be :D
Great to see you posing again mate.
Love that Century Mark and Exquisite.
Nothing like landing the white whale. The long chase is oh so much sweeter.

The great man is back!

Playmakers Theatre for the win. Best 90s insert IMO.

Love the Exquisite too..hopefully we'll see more..

If you do buy any Panini buy that Pippen Galactic on ebay or his Eminence stuff. I think you'll find it's up there with Exquisite. Maybe..

The great man is back!

If you do buy any Panini buy that Pippen Galactic on ebay or his Eminence stuff. I think you'll find it's up there with Exquisite. Maybe..
Playmakers Theatre looks better in hand? . It must cause otherwise I don’t see what all the fuss is about!

There used to be a guy on here years ago Slobby he was pretty great and posted some sick Pippen maildays... I heard a rumor he went off chasing friends cards under the name Chandler Bing for a bit so you might be able to find him around somewhere under that name... I reckon he might even pay double whatever you paid for those

s*** has Christmas come early O_O Slobby busting slabbed cards, it must be :D
Great to see you posing again mate.
Love that Century Mark and Exquisite.
Nothing like landing the white whale. The long chase is oh so much sweeter.
Hey mate! Slabs are meant to be busted! Yep.. Feels good to land it after a while

The great man is back!

Nah mate no more panini for me I don't think
Playmakers Theatre looks better in hand? . It must cause otherwise I don’t see what all the fuss is about!
Tbh it is quite underwhelming. There are way better cards but it is what it is
There used to be a guy on here years ago Slobby he was pretty great and posted some sick Pippen maildays... I heard a rumor he went off chasing friends cards under the name Chandler Bing for a bit so you might be able to find him around somewhere under that name... I reckon he might even pay double whatever you paid for those
I heard that guy was a w@nker!!

Exquisite patch auto! Niiiiice. Jailbreaking cards eh, 8.5 I can understand but the 9.......

Back
Top Bottom