Become an OZCT Premium Member

There was a bunch of people that their PayPal payments werent processed a few days back. PayPal said they would retry them in 5 days.

Just checked and it says it will be retrying tomorrow - check your subscriptions in your Paypal and cancel one of them otherwise youll pay twice.

Mustve been a Paypal error as there was about 20 people that are affected.

There was a bunch of people that their PayPal payments werent processed a few days back. PayPal said they would retry them in 5 days.

Just checked and it says it will be retrying tomorrow - check your subscriptions in your Paypal and cancel one of them otherwise youll pay twice.

Mustve been a Paypal error as there was about 20 people that are affected.

Did anyone send out messages about this?

If you didn't post that last message I would of been one of those members paying twice, I love the site but not that much.:lol:

How many more are in my position? just saying.:thumbsup:

done. this is a great site and with the amount of time i spend on here, i outta pay rent ;)

would of done so sooner but even though this is at the top, i missed it :confused:

Considering everything I have given to and gotten from this site I better sign up soon and stop being a slacker!

I think G was even going to add a breathalyser function just to manage me signing into my account.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom